Hey,

New member here just registered when I was conducted to these devices by a close friend who swears by these things I currently don't have a use for this becuase I have pretty affordable comcast internet and dont use much data while I'm out. However, my boyfriend has a couple of siblings who are constatnly struggling with homeowrks and internet connectivity becuase they cannot afford it. He personally pays around $90 to get unlimited data from T-mobile, but seems like his speeds are still reduced. I spend a lot of my time over at his place and would live to take this device over to them and try it out I found one over on EBAY for $83 and I was wondering if anyone here had some input on it is this trust worthy or should I expect it to stop working right away? and advice is appreciated and many thanks in advance. Also if there is a way to do this on my own once I have purchased the first one this could also be helpful for me in cases of emergency I get by with about 1 gb of data a month which is not a huge deal to me since I really don't use it but it would be great to have some back up data for emergencies. Thanks a bunch!

Here are the details posted on the ebay posting:

VERIZON NOVATEL MIFI 5510
Full Flashed TO UNLIMITED 3G Verizon

FLASHED TO VERIZON PREPAID

UNLIMITED 3G INTERNET

THIS DEVICE WILL NOT THROTTLE OR GO DOWN LIKE OTHERS.

2 MONTH'S FREE!

Connect up to 5 devices

$5 Monthly

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

-A