Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newb

Default 1st Gen Prevail Flashed To Incognito Activation?

no flashing back ground or software programs here so please have patience with my questions or wording.
    i have a boost prevail that's flashed to an incognito(same meid showing on both phones info).
    i also have a mifi that's flashed to an incogito and on the grandfathered pay/go .50 account.
    the mifi charge port is getting bad and i don't want to do the wrong thing and lose my grandfathered account.
    the prevail has kouma kernal 2.5 on it.
    every time i turn it on it goes to hands free activation and i cancel it.(i don't remember my other prevails doing this).
    i have checked the meid and it is clean.
    can i activate this phone by simply going to my account online and entering the meid number from the prevail or is there another way i would need to do this?
    on the grandfathered pay/go you can change phones and not lose the account as long as the phone you try to activate is allowed on the plan...if not then i can't go back to the mifi device...i mean i would not know how and i don't have the clone(-----) that was used for it.
    pm's are fine also..just looking for a flasher that can point me in the right direction with my limited skills to tell me the activation procedure so i don't lose this grandfathered account.
    thanks for any help that is offered.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: 1st Gen Prevail Flashed To Incognito Activation?

If you dont want to loose the account then simply keep paying money on it by the due date
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

hi rich,the problem is not me paying the bill...i have done that for several years online.maybe my post was to long or the wrong wording.i have a prevail that's flashed to an incogito(same MEID on both phones).i'm asking how to activate or if i can activate the flashed prevail to my existing pay/go boost account.the flashed prevail would replace my mifi with the bad charging port.sorry if my original post was confusing.

CDMA GURUS Booster

if it has the same meid that is on your account then it does not need to be activated, it is already activated if that is the case. you simply need to write the rest of the settings to it for it to work.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

i have had my mifi for several years on pay/go boost and it is active...the prevail i'm talking about is a recent purchase and it has been flashed to an incognito...the prevail has the same MEID as the incognito(my purchase included the d0nor incognito) and it had been used like this in the past but not by me...the MEID is clear on the prevail...i am asking if i can activate(swap) the prevail on my pay/go account and if i can is it as simple as swapping handsets in my account online...thanks

CDMA GURUS Booster

sorry, my bad I thought you meant that the device you want to use has the same meid as the device thats on the account now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast