Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newb

Default Moved>>> Samsung Alias Help!! <<<

Hello all. I know this is an old phone but a friend of mine using cricket really likes it so I am helping him flash it. The phone was a Verizon phone and I have used some steps that I have found to connect it to Cricket but it seems all the PRL files I have come across either set it back to Verizon, Metro PCS or some other carrier that I am not sure of. Does anyone know how I can write a correct PRL or where I can find one? Again thank you for any assistance you can provide. It is greatly appreciated.

Apprentice

You may try each one until one works. I've had the same problem with some of the newer prls and figured someone in the shop over wrote them. I've had success with 01039. It really shouldn't be different by much, but it hasn't given me verizon when I *228. You can just try all the ones at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] . They have a pretty extensive list.

Quote Originally Posted by antaneus View Post
    Hello all. I know this is an old phone but a friend of mine using cricket really likes it so I am helping him flash it. The phone was a Verizon phone and I have used some steps that I have found to connect it to Cricket but it seems all the PRL files I have come across either set it back to Verizon, Metro PCS or some other carrier that I am not sure of. Does anyone know how I can write a correct PRL or where I can find one? Again thank you for any assistance you can provide. It is greatly appreciated.
    Post moved from cricKet/Android/Samsung forum to Samsung cricket forum. Please watch where you post in the future.
    Also if you use the search feature or just browse around the cricKet Samsung forum you should be able to find all the info you need.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by ecneics View Post
    You may try each one until one works. I've had the same problem with some of the newer prls and figured someone in the shop over wrote them. I've had success with 01039. It really shouldn't be different by much, but it hasn't given me verizon when I *228. You can just try all the ones at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] . They have a pretty extensive list.
    Thank you. I will give it a shot. I am on corolada now and will try that file.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    Post moved from cricKet/Android/Samsung forum to Samsung cricket forum. Please watch where you post in the future.
    Also if you use the search feature or just browse around the cricKet Samsung forum you should be able to find all the info you need.
    thanks

Newb

ecneics

I tried all the Cricket files on Corolada and it seems that they load but the phone never finds a service point. If I load a Metro PCS file it works. I tried loading a Sprint file but it just returned to Verizon. I think I may have to look more into what needs to be modified as I think I may be missing a step. Thanks again for the assistance.

Apprentice

So none are ever connecting? I:m at a loss. It is was connecting and not getting welcome to cricket I'd say try 2284 and 22804, but no connection at all seems odd.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast