Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newb

Hi everyone, good news!
    I just called cricket 1.800.27.42.538 (first i went to paygo customer service, then they took me to technical support, then they took me to paygo technical support) over SKYPE and exposed my problem. They gave me what they know as "Unlocking numbers", so here i bring you what seems to be cricket's general SPC codes: 333333 or 047711

Lat number was the one i needed, now i'm capable to download camera pictures, but can't upload nor download any other type of media contents (ringtones, images, games).

Anyway, could anyone point me to what's next so that i can change phone's PRL?
    Last edited by cpucpu; 07-22-2010 at 09:21 PM.

Newb

I just found a tutorial about this, but don't know whether intructions are the same for my phone [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] i don't want to mess up anything.
    It says prl must be loaded with 'Service programming' at 'roam' tab, and then 'write to phone'. But what about 'NAM name', 'Directory #', 'Access overload class' features at same tab?

Also, i'm curious about what happens if i input a 'phone number' under 'CMDA' or 'AMPS' on same 'service programer'? is that what carrier does to set the line?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123