Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Newb

Default >>> Monster file request

i want to use a custom rom for my verizon w755. I have the latest firmware rom from verizon. I want to have the ability to have street address saved to my contact list. That way I can see the address of the contact like lets say Joe Q. Public and 123 main St Someplace PA 12345. I have had previous stupid phones that have been able to store the street address.

I moved your post to a new thread, as stated by drkcobra in the other thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by drkcobra View Post
    Ok guys let's stay on track here! This section is for Monster Flashes not discussions and unrelated or irrelevant "hey Bro" posts.
    If you want to start another discussion go right ahead in the right spot. I have deleted all the 'excess'.
    our posts went off topic yesterday and were deleted for reason then you post again in the same thread off topic even after a Mod has said to stay on topic. If you know the specific Monster that you need it might help things.
    On a side note next time a Mod asks to stay on topic, don't post after that off topic again it's a good way to get your posts deleted, get a warning/infraction or worse yet a ban for not following forum rules.

It was my discretion to move your post rather than delete it because I am curious if such a Monster flash exists for your device.
    Last edited by whitey10tc; 07-11-2010 at 06:42 PM.

Newb

Default Another hijack moved

ok i have a w755 with the latest verizon firmware. i want to know what custom firmware i should use. i want to have the ability to use a 16gb trans flash. I also want to have the ability to save street address to my contacts
    Last edited by whitey10tc; 07-11-2010 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dzuchowski View Post
    ok i have a w755 with the latest verizon firmware. i want to know what custom firmware i should use. i want to have the ability to use a 16gb trans flash. I also want to have the ability to save street address to my contacts
    I moved your last post to a new thread to prevent any further hijacking of this thread. This thread is for monster files, if you know the one you need request it if it's not here. Do a little research and figure out what your looking for. But keep it on topic, Monster ffiles. Not what one will do what.
    As mentioned by the Moderator above your post keep it topic. As mentioned by me when I moved your other post Keep it on topic.
    No enough of the hijacking, do a little searching and then post in your other thread.
    This will now serve as your warning any further forum rules violations will result in infraction/bans being issued for thread hijacking.

I have also moved this post to that same thread created for you.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    I moved your last post to a new thread to prevent any further hijacking of this thread. This thread is for monster files, if you know the one you need request it if it's not here. Do a little research and figure out what your looking for. But keep it on topic, Monster ffiles. Not what one will do what.
    As mentioned by the Moderator above your post keep it topic. As mentioned by me when I moved your other post Keep it on topic.
    No enough of the hijacking, do a little searching and then post in your other thread.
    This will now serve as your warning any further forum rules violations will result in infraction/bans being issued for thread hijacking.
    first all i found nothing what so ever on this site that says what those files include, not one thing. I want to know what the differences are. i am using firmware cool01_01.10.02p
    i want to store street address in my contacts and perhaps use a 16gb transflash.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast