Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newb

Thanks for everyones help. Got new firmware loaded thru lg download. Already had phone on pageplus. Just like to have latest firmware. Also supposed to support larger micro sd card.

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Thanks for everyones help. Got new firmware loaded thru lg download. Already had phone on pageplus. Just like to have latest firmware. Also supposed to support larger micro sd card.
    I'm glad you are up and running. But be aware that hitting the thanks button not only saves you time but also makes sure whoever helped you out is also recognized.

Newb

I believe I already thank-you'd for the help in this post. And I thank'd other members(I clicked the Thanks button) for files/program needed to update phone. Not sure why you thanked ownmart? I know I didn't have to update firmware to use with pageplus. Just like latest firmware on phones. Once again,thank-you all.

Newb

Default lg vx8700 Help!

Hi, you guys seem very knowledgeable about this and I am not! My original Verizon vx 8700 lost its sound clarity, just wore out. I bought a used one online from a reputable dealer, but it is set to some other flash or firmware or something (again, I don't understand this part of it). I did go to the store and they upgraded the software to v03. However, the phone will not download backup assistant or go to the web to get any apps. Also, if I choose "metallic" in the display section, it says "Flash content is not found. Display set to default." So it only has the one display with the red "V.' I just want to get backup assist downloaded and bring my contacts in, but the phone seems to be set up differently. Also, the supplier said they just set all phones back to factory specs, but maybe there was a special Verizon spec at the time? Help!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12