Join Today

Site Sponsor

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by sinewaves View Post
    big ups to all the og z in crkt mafia. And a big f uuuu to all the fake ass lil bitches
    Claimin they mafia fukin kill em all and let there own sort em out.
    WTF yo? You need a hug a kiss a friend or something. Sounds like you been listening to way too much of that gansta rap music NAH MEAN! Just kidding glad to see your so opinionated on the subject thanks for the support.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by ljohnson1981 View Post
    WTF yo? You need a hug a kiss a friend or something. Sounds like you been listening to way too much of that gansta rap music NAH MEAN! Just kidding glad to see your so opinionated on the subject thanks for the support.

I myself have been following the cricket mafia for 2+ years and without the mafia provisioning would have been aaaa lot more difficult to grasp, and because of the few true mafia members i now have an immense amount of knowledge to help others. So besides the breath of sarcasm about the gangsta rap which by the way has no relevance to my loyalty of cricket mafia, I am truly so grateful for this forum and others like MF.us to protect the interests of all our members. one luv
    Last edited by sinewaves; 09-02-2010 at 08:34 PM.