Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Newb

My names braindeadhacker.Im fm Phx Az.Ive been following the exploits,as well as breakthrus,of the mafia for a few years now.The info Ive gotten has NEVER been anything but true,and my flashing ability has jumped tenfold thx to them,as well as a few others.I remember when I was a noob,and how scared I was of bricking someones phone,(and Ive got a small drawer that holds these #%$@ups).Listen to these guys,they know what theyre talking about.I dont post too often on any site,but I had to give this one up for the "mafia".Thanks for all your valuable input guys.

Newb

big ups to all the og z in crkt mafia. And a big f uuuu to all the fake ass lil bitches
    Claimin they mafia fukin kill em all and let there own sort em out.

Sorry for the attitude 2 years later and im still mad as hell about my run in with a fake mafia member on ebay.
    Last edited by sinewaves; 09-02-2010 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinewaves View Post
    big ups to all the og z in crkt mafia. And a big f uuuu to all the fake ass lil bitches
    Claimin they mafia fukin kill em all and let there own sort em out.
    WTF yo? You need a hug a kiss a friend or something. Sounds like you been listening to way too much of that gansta rap music NAH MEAN! Just kidding glad to see your so opinionated on the subject thanks for the support.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by ljohnson1981 View Post
    WTF yo? You need a hug a kiss a friend or something. Sounds like you been listening to way too much of that gansta rap music NAH MEAN! Just kidding glad to see your so opinionated on the subject thanks for the support.

I myself have been following the cricket mafia for 2+ years and without the mafia provisioning would have been aaaa lot more difficult to grasp, and because of the few true mafia members i now have an immense amount of knowledge to help others. So besides the breath of sarcasm about the gangsta rap which by the way has no relevance to my loyalty of cricket mafia, I am truly so grateful for this forum and others like MF.us to protect the interests of all our members. one luv
    Last edited by sinewaves; 09-02-2010 at 08:34 PM.

Mr._Administrator Mr._Pseudonym's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    Berry has made contributing members honorary mafia members in the past. But ya the general rule of thumb is you need to create a hack/work around or significantly improve on one I believe.
    :^/ That's pretty much my take on it as well. Hacking a new model of phone to Cricket Wireless service is pretty much a shoe-in qualification for Mafia status. Adapting known techniques to new model hardware (what I did) is apparently good enough, as well.

Folks in this thread are correct that fakers and pretenders can dilute the Cricket Mafia's reputation, but it baffles me who the fakers are trying to fool. A phone flasher's customers are the general public, and the public have no idea who the Mafia are. And anyone who does know of the Mafia will know who the real players are, so again the pretenders are accomplishing nothing useful.
    Official CricKet Mafia member

Cricket Mafia guys have some great flashing tips half the time i get what i need done!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast