Join Today

Site Sponsor

Thread: Cricket Phones

BABY NEWB

Default Cricket Phones

Ok so a new roll out of Cricket Phones are coming out. All I know is there is a Droid coming but it is made by Kyocera. I posted this once in the wrong Forum so I do apologize has anyone else heard any thing about this? I also know That criKet hasn't had many new phones or modems for a bit but it looks like August is a roll out for quite a few not that it matters to us

I will double check a few more things in the AM though when I open the store....

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by leadnerd View Post
    Ok so a new roll out of Cricket Phones are coming out. All I know is there is a Droid coming but it is made by Kyocera. I posted this once in the wrong Forum so I do apologize has anyone else heard any thing about this? I also know That criKet hasn't had many new phones or modems for a bit but it looks like August is a roll out for quite a few not that it matters to us

I will double check a few more things in the AM though when I open the store....
    I had heard that blackberries were slated for august. That will be lovely once we figure out how to copy the firmware and get FULLY FUNCTIONAL blackberries!!! I'm just curious whether they will charge a premium for that service like boost does?? Guess we'll see.
    Right after I wrote this I found this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Now it's official.
    Last edited by johnnyboy14981; 07-03-2010 at 04:53 PM.
    Hopeful up and coming flash guru Grateful for all the guidance along the way...

BABY NEWB

That I won't get to know until after the holidays but nothing popped up when I selected the 8530 in the provisioning menu when I hooked a couple of BBs to my account. Now the Zio on the other hand will mostlikely still need the $15.00 evoke html data ad on. I will check tomorrow if the droid actually surfs faster with it bevcause right now I am only getting @ 200 down with a 3g icon. I know I can get better it is the same prl I popped onto the Mogul I had and I was getting 6 - 7 with that one.