Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
just did 2 of them with workshop,took about 2 minutes a-piece.use the same method as you do for all the other lg's for spc it reads it correctly every time,as long is it is not a prepaid.

now on to web!
Hey, I dont mean to be completely noobish, but I am. Im in the process of learning how to do flashes and all that good stuff. I have all the software that this other guy on a different forum told me to get. I dont have LG Download, but at this time I would rather use workshop if possible. Is there any way you can give me a more simplified dummy proof step by step on flashing my Sprint LG Rumor Touch to any prepaid network, whichever will let me do a full flash over, and is the easiest. IT has a bad ESN, so Boost is probably ruled out without doing a "repair", and I dont want to waste one of my ***** phones on a Rumor Touch, I have them saved for Android phones. I have been doing alot of reading and asking questions, but I have yet to do a flash or repair, can you give me an easy walk through on the rumor touch for sprint to whoever? It sounds easy enough, but you lost in a few areas. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! PS - I will be selling the phone after on ebay, and i would be more then happy to donate a portion of that sale to whoever helps me get the flash done. Ill even come back here and link to the auction so everyone can see what it sells for. Thanks again.