**DamageControl ROM by damageless at XDA**

The 99.9999% functional Android 2.1 Sense ROM w/video rec by damageless

Search the thread before you post a problem! It is SUPER easy to search and it reduces clutter!

Do not ask about the differences between this ROM and another ROM!!! One difference is THIS: RELIABILTY AND STABILITY
MMS, Google Voice, Handcent, Mobile Banking/other apps problems have ALL BEEN RESOLVED!!! PLEASE SEARCH THE THREAD!!!!
SEARCH THE THREAD!!!!
ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT POST ABOUT HOW YOU USE ANOTHER ROM/WHY YOU WON'T USE THIS ROM!

Sorry, had to add the above because of the posts we were getting :P

Now to the good stuff.

I decided to make this ROM after some other ROMs just weren't working out for me. Things were far too buggy, didn't seem to work very well, and it all seemed a little clunky. I decided that I would try to combine the best of the ROMs, not doing it the typical way (by just combining stuff I like), but by combining things to make it functional. This ROM is meant to be fast, stable and reliable. I will not add things that will load down the system or kill battery life.

I decided on the name (with help) because of the recent problems on XDA. The community was not united, and I thought the best way to unite everyone was to bring in a new ROM with a new vision and focus. This ROM has been incredibly successful in this way, thanks to those who started this ROM's thread out the right way. I believe we have a lot of good spirit here and we can continue with the attitude of helping one another and helping one another out, all personal interests aside.

I hope that you enjoy this ROM and find that it suits your needs.

Make sure you wipe if you are coming from a different ROM!!!
Reported Not Working:
Apps2SD is not implemented yet but will be soon. It will be super easy to upgrade.
Default messaging app doesn't flash LED (confirm?)
Trackball light intermittent
Some people MAY need to update their telephony.db (can be dl'ed below)

A new version will be uploaded today/tonight that fixes all problems. If you download now, you can help test everything out and you will NOT have to wipe tonight when the 100& working version is released!
Reported Working:
Everything else. Other things will be fixed soon I'm sure.

If something doesn't work, you may need to reboot after you flash the image to get some google stuff to work.

I should mention that I have gotten Sprint TV to work on this, I'm not sure why other people are having problems. However, if you want Sprint TV, then you should simply copy the apk from your old ROM to the new one.

Special thanks goes to Avalaunchmods, gbhil, flipz, and everybody who has helped out and to every community member who has been supportive and uplifting! Each of you have helped in your own ways, and that is the essence of a true community.
MMS Fix: (special thanks to gbhil) - Sprint
Download the file below AFTER you have flashed the ROM. Apply like a normal update.zip.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Coming soon:
Apps2SD
Memory settings
Multi-touch Maps
Default IM App
More bugfixes (MMS, etc)
Genie widget

Last updated on:
3/10/2010 at 2:03 PM - Normal!
3/10/2010 at 12:42 PM - Expresso!

Latest ROM:

Download here:
Build: 3/10/2010 2:04 PM
4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download DamageControlv0.9999.zip - v0.9999
Torrent: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Could someone upload this to megaupload and make a torrent and then send me the info? Going too slow for me!

Screenshots:

Expresso:
Build: 3/10/2010 12:45 PM
URL: 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download DamageControl v0.9999 Expresso.zip
Megaupload: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Torrent: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- special thanks to WhiteWidows for this
Screenshots:

I am usually not someone who asks for donations, however I am getting married soon and it certainly wouldn't hurt. You can donate whatever by clicking here. I strongly believe in open source and in developers working together towards a common good. I hope you all enjoy the ROM and that we can build this together.
Scheduled Update: 3/11/2010

Changelog (as of 0.999):
Adobe Flash updated to 10.1
Minor bugfixes & updates
Updated Market
Updated HTC Framework