Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newb

Default Sch-i200 Samsung Galaxy Stellar Help

First off I know there is a Samsung android section but this phone wasnt listed, so I though misc suited it better, I am trying to ****** the esn, I have the Msl code, and the 16 digit password, I tried to write in dfs tools, until I realized, the demo version doesnt allow esn/meid *******... great!! Cdma Workshop demo, same deal, Cdma Workshop 2.7 Cracked, still wont ***** the ESN.... which i dont quite understand.... am I missing something on not being able to do it in workshop 2.7 cracked? are there any other free tools I can use to ***** esn? I am enthused with the cdma scene since i recently learned about it, and just want to fix my first phone!! I have read for hours upon hours upon days, as a matter of fact my wife is getting pi**ed and i am too because Im not good at not figuring things out. I have modified, or fixed every electronic device I ever owned... and im getting fed up because i never had to pay 75 dollars for a year of DFS Evolution, or 700 dollars for lifetime, there has always been a working alternative. I have not gotten adware on a computer in 5 years, and since this, desperately trying to get dfs evolution for a newer cdma workshop cracked.... i have reformatted my computer a couple times due to adware installers that I didnt manage to stop in time... So I guess what Im asking is

1. Should I be able to ***** ESN/MEID in CDMA Workshop 2.7 cracked on this phone?
    2. Why can't I get my hands on any full version cdma software other than Cdma workshop? anyone have any sources?
    3. Are there any other tools out there that I am missing that can ***** ESN that would help me out?

btw I read over the forum rules, and tried to follow them. So please be easy on me if I missed something... I am new here. Although plan on sticking around.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 12-28-2014 at 04:10 PM.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Sch-i200 Samsung Galaxy Stellar Help

1. no
    2. there isnt any newer crack of ws
    3. there are samsung and other tools that will write it but you wont be finding them posted for free anywhere.

And fyi changing your meid is NOT repairing its called cloning and because alot of peeps do it, it doesnt make it legal so be careful how you word your posts, if you did in fact read the rules you would know that it is for the most part not allowed to openly discuss here, look at the edits I made in your post so you can know what to do to keep your posts from being deleted.
    I would suggest you send your phone to someone who has the proper tools and can do it for you if you dont want to buy any tools.

anyway good luck and welcome to the forum.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Maybe I should have been more specific, but reflashing a corrupted esn to the original esn wouldnt be illegal in anyway would it, and also be repairing a broken phone? Or am I missing something...? Also, I just clicked read forum rules, is there a more specific list of rules someplace because If so could you please direct me to them? Thank you for understanding. I want to be apart of this group, and dont want to cause any trouble.. Just trying to figure it all out...

Also is there any info on what phones 2.7 workshop supports writing to, if any, so Ill know what phones I can tinker with using it for practice at least?

Also, its not that I dont want to purchase the tools, although I have to admit that it would be nice not to have to, atm I cant afford to due to the holiday season, and my line of work being very slow during the season.
    Last edited by HackerJoe; 12-28-2014 at 05:07 PM.

Apprentice

look at the list for supported models of that version cdma workshop.....google is a wonderful thing my friend lol

Newb

Thank you. Believe it or not I google a whole lot!!! Thank you all for your patience... one day Ill be a contributor here instead of a Newb :-)

Newb

Although I however just tried a few different phrases on google and all i get is a bunch of fake, and maybe a few real download links for 2.7 cracked, and the official site no longer covers 2.7 supported phones from what I can find... Oh well I will just consider 2.7 almost useless, although it has helped me once or twice in my travels, do some things the demo couldnt....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast