Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by ljohnson1981 View Post
    Are you retarded man, you are way off in posting this. Read the rules and post your questions in the proper forum.

I got into this when I needed a job and I new a guy who could flash phones. Well I begged for a job, then begged to be taught how to flash this that and the other. Then got my moto q and it was over with from there I needed to know everything I can bout CDMA phones. Also I have been modding game consoles for forever and a PC nerd since I was 6 so it was just inevitable.
    Let this be served as a warning. Personal insults to other members on this forum is against forum rules and is not tolerated. We are known for being a friendly forum for all. I notice you didn't even bother helping this member with his/her problem.

Next time it is a 7 day ban.

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by kcpunk27 View Post
    can you help?i flashed a motorola v3a to cricket and now motorola phone tools cant detect it,is there a way to fix this problem or do i just have to deal with it?
    Please post this in the appropriate part of the forum. This is thread hijacking because your problem has nothing to do with what this thread is about.

The answer to your question is this: 1) Check to make sure you have the right drivers installed. 2) Make sure you are using a data cable and not a charging cable. 3) Make sure the Motorola Phone Tools is updated 4) Make sure you follow the instructions on the screen. If you have any other problems with this, please go to the right part of the forum and then post your question.

Welcome to Gurus

Apologies to you and the other members for being rude to a member of our community wont happen again.

I was a business/corporate sales rep for Alltel in the late 90s. After several years of selling during the heydey, I had so many accounts that I was the "one point of contact" for that my day consisted more of answering billing questions, delivering replacement phones, etc. that when we got a new go getter, corporate brown-nosing SOB manager who only cared about new activations instead of the $150K/month of accounts I was taking care of, I told them to take this job and shove it.

Friend of my father wanted to open a couple of cell phone stores and found out I had just quit and offered me job to open up two Cricket stores. Did that and after 6 months, he asked me to buy out one of the locations. That was 6+ years ago and I'm still here.

Apprentice

Cell phones are becoming litte computers. I am very interested in technology. Moreover, it is often possible to get another program on your sell phone which is firstly better and secondly, it's free. Users on the internet create programs and tools for cell phones which just are sometimes better than the ones you have to buy.

So why don't use a little bit of technology to get better things?!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456