Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default I need testers for new mifi speed solution

I stumbled across a tool, a file,some bytes, whatever you want to call it, used by novatel to implement speed in there devices,I have seen it before when i was making my firmwares for there devices and just never did put 2 and 2 together and realize what it was until yesterday i saw it again and decided to fiddle with it some,the results were awesome,here in kansas city i only ever get speeds of about .6mbps to 1.3mbps on any device,(890L is a bit faster)

yesterday after writing this to 4 mifi 2200 i consistently got 2.4mbps the difference was huge even a vast improvement on upload speeds which were around .4 and now are steady 1.1

this has nothing to do with the novaspeed part of the firmware i have that enabled already.

Anyway I need some people who are already set up with remote tools to test this for me for consistency since i already know it works i need to know it works everywhere and all the time,the nature of where it is in the firm is possible that it could be privy to specific markets and work in some and not in others,its not lte its still 3g but it opens up the device for full speed.

i will load it on some devices for testers and ask them to report here in this thread there findings every few days for a couple weeks or so,i will have to have the full profile of your device to write back to it after i am done you should have great speeds.

so requirements are this--- have files installed to allow me to pull your usb to my pc (hamachi & usb gate) and maybe teamviewer,and have your full profile for your device with all data keys required for flash and be willing to post your honest findings here.

it will only take a few mins to load this mod and doesnt require to load full firm,i will eventually write this into my firm so all the flashes and preflashes can use it.

so if you want to test,post here or just get ahold of me for those that have my skype or number.
    this should change mifis alot and boost sales for everyone,also i think this will work for multiple carriers,devices and platforms,but as of right now i only loaded it on 2200 sprint and vzw devices and worked on all of them.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: I need testers for new mifi speed solution

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    I stumbled across a tool, a file,some bytes, whatever you want to call it, used by novatel to implement speed in there devices,I have seen it before when i was making my firmwares for there devices and just never did put 2 and 2 together and realize what it was until yesterday i saw it again and decided to fiddle with it some,the results were awesome,here in kansas city i only ever get speeds of about .6mbps to 1.3mbps on any device,(890L is a bit faster)

yesterday after writing this to 4 mifi 2200 i consistently got 2.4mbps the difference was huge even a vast improvement on upload speeds which were around .4 and now are steady 1.1

this has nothing to do with the novaspeed part of the firmware i have that enabled already.

Anyway I need some people who are already set up with remote tools to test this for me for consistency since i already know it works i need to know it works everywhere and all the time,the nature of where it is in the firm is possible that it could be privy to specific markets and work in some and not in others,its not lte its still 3g but it opens up the device for full speed.

i will load it on some devices for testers and ask them to report here in this thread there findings every few days for a couple weeks or so,i will have to have the full profile of your device to write back to it after i am done you should have great speeds.

so requirements are this--- have files installed to allow me to pull your usb to my pc (hamachi & usb gate) and maybe teamviewer,and have your full profile for your device with all data keys required for flash and be willing to post your honest findings here.

it will only take a few mins to load this mod and doesnt require to load full firm,i will eventually write this into my firm so all the flashes and preflashes can use it.

so if you want to test,post here or just get ahold of me for those that have my skype or number.
    this should change mifis alot and boost sales for everyone,also i think this will work for multiple carriers,devices and platforms,but as of right now i only loaded it on 2200 sprint and vzw devices and worked on all of them.
    I would love to test the speed for you ! Put It on the sprint mifi before you send it back

CDMA GURUS Booster

ok,i got yer email with your profiles and dl them this morning

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

I would also like to test it here in Alabama but IM still running through a throttled device.from tom lol

CDMA GURUS Booster

this is not a dethrottle and wont work on any thrrottled device because the throttle superceeds all other data properties.

Premium Member

I to would also like to test it here in Georgia

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast