Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newb

Default Are you waiting for your Novatel 2200 mifi from Tom aka elisa191 or flashedphones.net

I sent 2 mifis Novatel 2200 back to Tom that I had bought from him and soon after throttled. One he received Sept. 12 and the other on Sept. 20 the last response i got from him was on Sept. 24:

Dear airmale56,

I have it on my desk. I'll be shipping it shortly. Unfortunately we're having a problem with our firmware where it's breaking everything. so it may be a few days to fix it.

- green-ginny

Does anyone know if his firmware is fixed? And does it work? Have you heard from Tom? How long have you been waiting? please share your experience.

Apprentice

Default Re: Are you waiting for your Novatel 2200 mifi from Tom aka elisa191 or flashedphones

What does everyone mean "breaking"? Are youre mifis going into download mode? Or just throttled?

Newb

Default Re: Are you waiting for your Novatel 2200 mifi from Tom aka elisa191 or flashedphones

Mine came Throttled 3 times still waiting to hear back from Tom This time

Newb

mailed mine back to TOM and he just kept it and wont return emails or text...wow...i fully understand that the things went down but i dont understand the no replies and just stealing the mifi.....guess theft is theft huh? Had it for 3 months now, emailed him the tracking tiwice.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

he ripped off about 50 people and is banned from this site.He now has a remodeling company (feel sorry for clients of his) can you imagine hiring him to do your bathroom and then coming home and finding it gone lol.
    there are some good mifi peeps here that can help you get into one and still be here tomorrow for support if you need them to be, I have some new and used devices as well.I am sorry for how he did you and others here
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Rich i went to your other site and im waiting on your acceptance of my new account, im here asking can i send you another mifi 2200 that i have im wanting to give to a friend for his birthday on dec 15th anyway you could get this done? mack brame

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast