Here is the Tutorial from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thank you Stevekice I did add a little to it (mainly the Hex Editing part to help alleviate any confusion.)

Use the VX9900 dll for everything and flash the VX10000 just like it was an EnV until you get to NV editing. Do everything the same and edit all the tabs mentioned in the VX9900 tutorial EXCEPT the WAP TAB! Editing the info in the wap tab will lead you to have this problem (thank god I figured my way out of it, also in the thread).

NV Write to the phone. Once it's all done, close LGDownload and open Bitpim. You may need to get the newest version (1.0.5 ) so that it supports the VX10000 for convenience. Click find a phone, it should find the VX10000. Click Filesystem in the left column. (If it's not there click View and View Filesystem and it will appear) Navigate your way to Brwoser>Settings>fileDB. Save fileDB to your computer. Use a hex editor like XV132 to change the second to last character in the file from a 0 to a 1 and save it. (Your hex file at the end should look like: 00 00 30 00 you want to make the 30 into a 31 so it would be 00 00 31 00) If you don't know what you are doing you may want to save a copy of the original on your computer. Overwrite the fileDB in the filesystem with the editted one.

Now on the phone press ##PROGRAM10000 and then press Send, then 000000. I have only confirmed that this works from the inside, never tried from the outside. Go to Wap settings, and change everything according to the VX9900 tutorial like it was in NV Edit. Aftrer you are done power cycle the phone and you should be up and running if it is already active on Cricket.

If you activate it after you do all this you will have to go into the Service Programming menu and change the username again, but at least you already unlocked the ability to edit in that menu.

Here's the VX9900 tutorial for reference and quick access. Thanks again berry_lthird.
And you can all thank randomwit for inspiring me to write this tutorial (I forgot how, but his treo cables probably had something to do with it).

There is also a Cricket script file but I had problems with it and the 09 firmware. This method does work on the 09 firmware as that is what I had to do for a customer.