Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Any issues with Novatel 2200 keep throttling itself?

also i should say if you think your devices are throttled do this to help check.

on a pc that has the correct drivers installed plug your in your mifi and let drivers load,if you do not see at least 3 ports in your device manger under "ports" that are novatel then your device has another problem,the 2200 are the worst about this,they like to slip into download mode when they do you will only get 1 port they also tend to have software issues that "hide"part of the devices tree and make some blocks of the firm not available to the device so it is kinda of handicapped if you will.seems to me that the device shouldnt run like this but it does because the boot block is unharmed its only part of the amss that is fubared,its a strange little device,i know its the most popular of the mifis but i would like to see people switch to the zte 890L it will run circles around any mifi out there and seems to be pretty stable and smooth,ive been running one for a long time now with Alot of data gone thru it and it is kickin ass i think elisa will say the same about it,it is the best device out there right now.and doesnt have all the probs the 2200 has.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

I see, I didnt know it was for sale, didnt see it on website. Do you guys have any, I bought my 2200 from elisa recently, so what would i have to do to get that. Would you guys take into account my recent purchase? Do I have to bring my own?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

we can sell you one or flash yours for you,i think we sell for 149 with free month or maybe 2 months of service i am not for sure,ask elisa he handles that part,we dont have alot of those devices yet so they are not on the website yet.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    we can sell you one or flash yours for you,i think we sell for 149 with free month or maybe 2 months of service i am not for sure,ask elisa he handles that part,we dont have alot of those devices yet so they are not on the website yet.
    Ok. I mailed it back to him, cant get a hold of him tho...frustrating
    Last edited by frontage2; 09-27-2014 at 10:10 PM.

Newb

Tried checking for Ports I think I only seen 1. All drivers are installed. My fastest download speed I have seen so far is 23know and I have full service with Verizon so IM really not sure what's going on

Newb

And Tom I did ask my gf about the activation and she said she DID try to link online with verizon because she could not hear the balance over the phone of the mifi account. Sorry if this caused an inconvenience. Mifi still stuck at .20mbps :/

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast