Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Newb

When I got my Storm, I loaded SB I found on HF, by to0 and insaincain. No MMS, so I read and read, two days later I had merged some books to get the ports 8080; 8080 and posted the how to and the files I made at HF, in the same thread insanecain posted the broken ones. I left there names in the file, posted cred to them for there work, and insane deleted it all. He was still selling them at MF. if your uploads are getting flagged down, it is because many are still selling the fix.

Magick Berry and merge is the solution. Loading with crackutil to pull and reload browser daemon works great. I made SB's with my tag in them, and have given them out to all that want them. But I think the walk-through works best for people. If you see 'to0 insane' in your books, then they need the mms ports merged.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by thephoneguy913 View Post
    InsaneCain Service books are not working for me anymore...i saw a thread in HF where somebody posted the fixing...like a patch and only two other members could get it before Insanecain Edited the post and removed the link from the thread...wich is ok for me because he is the one that owns the solution but what I dont see that its fair that nobody else is able to get that patch anymore...and we are still screwed up with the service books not working with MMS.
    I posted the fixed books at HF, and he pulled the how-to and the modded files I posted. He is still selling the fix at MF. It is easy to fix them. You need the ports in MMS Trans to read 8080; 8080. Magic Berry can make this happen. You need to merge books to get it to work. Edited books with Magic Berry won't load. You can also Hex edit the books to work, if you know what lines to edit. I have given the files I made with my name in them to those that asked, I don't have a megaupload account or anything. If some one wishes to post these books I got, and it's cool with the mods, then it is cool with me. Cricket is adding two smart phones soon. One is a BB and that means these books aren't worth holding on to. BB's will be fully working here soon on cricket! I will give my email to anyone that needs these books till then.

Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

I already have Tony Cortez Service Books which comes with the ports on 8080....They are working perfect for me.....but thank you for your post anyways.

Books already fixed in post 12 thanx for the input tho.

I HAVE ALREADY POSTED A FIX FOR THE CRICKET BOOKS. ITS IN POST #12 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by 1994mkiv View Post
    Try this Service book
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Are these books publicly released?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast