Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default For those having bb mms problems

I've been receiving many calls from clients complaining about MMS not working anymore in their Blackberry's...we tried to Reflash,Refresh,Provission and nothing could fix the problem...I personally did call to the Cricket Dealer's Hot Line in my area and they told me that Cricket made an update in the server last week but they didnt really know anything about the flashed Blackberry's....I talked to the person that is the one encharged to fix any kind of technical situations for cricket dealers and she told me that Cricket is getting the server ready to sell the Blackberry's Cricket branded and maybe they changed something in the settings in order to make their Blackberrys to work with the Blackberry Server.....anyways, if somebody else is having the same problem in their city's and they already know how to fix this mess... or any kind of help will be much appreciated....Thank's.
    Last edited by thephoneguy913; 04-25-2010 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thephoneguy913 View Post
    I've been receiving many calls from clients complaining about MMS not working anymore in their Blackberry's...we tried to Reflash,Refresh,Provission and nothing could fix the problem...I personally did call to the Cricket Dealer's Hot Line in my area and they told me that Cricket made an update in the server last week but they didnt really know anything about the flashed Blackberry's....I talked to the person that is the one encharged to fix any kind of technical situations for cricket dealers and she told me that Cricket is getting the server ready to sell the Blackberry's Cricket branded and maybe they changed something in the settings in order to make their Blackberrys to work with the Blackberry Server.....anyways, if somebody else is having the same problem in their city's and they already know how to fix this mess... or any kind of help will be much appreciated....Thank's.
    I've had the same issue with blackberrys in the central valley of california. only with mms too webs fine

BANNED for breaking the rules

i had the same issue. mainly on pearls. i just did a 8530 and it worked fine. same service books. idk man lol

Quote Originally Posted by kc720 View Post
    i had the same issue. mainly on pearls. i just did a 8530 and it worked fine. same service books. idk man lol
    oh I failed to mention it was pearls as well

Default For those having bb mms problems

Some people have had bb problems sendind and recieving mms. This is how I fix it everytime and it never fails for me. Simply go to your bb menu by hitting ##000000 send. then go to dmu auth it should say 00111111 change it to 11111111. that is 8 1's. Save and reset no more mms problems
    Last edited by RIP MOBILE-FILES; 05-06-2010 at 01:03 PM.

No prob bro anytime.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast