Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Newb

Default Flashedphones.net (Elisa191) Customer service experience. 4510l 4620l 2200 LC11

Tom (Elisa191) over at flashedphones.net has repeatedly gone out of his way to help me. I have been dealing with him for about a year. Weeks ago he spent time with me on the LC11. Just recently, I received some 2200s with his and Richs dethrottle solution, as well as 4510s and 4620s ready for flashing. Everything he has done for me has worked out perfect. If you are debating on whether or not to use his services, stop thinking about it and DO IT!! His prices are great, and his turn around time is excellent. Whenever I text or e-mail him, he is always there to help. Thanks for all your hard work and for keeping us flashers in business with your help and knowledge.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Flashedphones.net (Elisa191) Customer service experience. 4510l 4620l 2200 LC11

thanks for the kind words man,I am sure Tom will appreciate it,I do.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BANNED

Default Re: Flashedphones.net (Elisa191) Customer service experience. 4510l 4620l 2200 LC11

Thank you very much for your buisness look forward to doing more units for you

elisa191 (aka Tom)

Newb

I have had quite the opposite experience with Elisa191 / Tom Brossco / flashedmifis.net.

I messaged him through his website about a non working Buy link on a Novatel (or Novetel, as he calls it on his site) 4620L. I got no reply. Two days later I check back and the Buy link was working but he had raised the price by $50, from $99 to $149. So I looked at the 4510L, which in my opinion is the better mifi device, for $139, and bought one. I received an email from paypal saying the money was sent, and one email from Tom saying he would mail it the following Wednesday, and even included a USPS tracking number. That was 2 weeks ago and he has yet to send it, USPS says they are still waiting for the package. And I've gotten no reply to two emails I've sent him to two of his email address.

I'm glad someone has gotten some satisfactory service from him, but I have not as it's starting to look like I've been straight up ripped off.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

we raise the price when we have to many orders to keep up with because its slows it down and allows to get caught up.
    pm me the name of the paypal account it was paid with and your name and the date it was it paid and let me look it up.
    did you pay with echeck because sometimes peeps do and dont mean to,in those cases we dont ship until it clears.
    if we overlooked you i am sorry but let me look it up and find out what happened.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Rich,

PM'd you the purchase info two days ago. Still waiting for some sort of response.

Pretty funky having to deal with this issue through a web forum rather than direct.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast