Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: Flashedphones.net (Elisa191) Customer service experience. 4510l 4620l 2200 LC11

i called him out month's ago on here.... when he sent me multiple devices that weren't even flashed lmao..i woulda never put him on blast but he tried to screw my family over.... guy is a darn crook flat out .and i said it to ya rich how can you work with this crook cus i knew rich you were better than that.. i knew i wasnt losing my mind and he was purposely trying to scam me ....

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Flashedphones.net (Elisa191) Customer service experience. 4510l 4620l 2200 LC11

ya i owe like 5 people apologies for not listening to them telling me he was like that,its just strange because he stay'd pretty much trouble free while he was here,thats why i thought you guys had him confused with someone else.

another member here was telling me about his brothers and such,he even copied me on a pm form him where he was telling him that he has 2 twin brothers and going into detail about them,that member i think has tom pegged,he was explaining that tom has multiple personalities thats where he comes up with brothers that are twins and all.

when i spoke with him a couple days ago he told something about his older and his younger brother,but in that pm he clearly stated they are all identical twins or triplets,man the lies are so thick with him i can even keep up with it all,anyway if i do get devices back from him i will return to all you guys if havent already replaced them but i think i already replaced for most all of you,i did tell him to leave them in packages so i could tell who's was who's. but i bet i never get squat from him
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

THUMBS UP to Rich. He has gone above and behind the call of duty!!

He sent me a Novatel MIFI 4510L to make up for the one Tom ripping me off for.

The Mifi has already come in handy when solar wind from sun spots took out my main internet WAN for a day. I was able to fire the Mifi up and broadcast my radio show.

Though.. it would have been nice to have the Admin password so I could adjust settings to more easily integrate into my existing LAN. It's not the "default" password. It already locked out my tablet for entering the wrong password 3 times and told me the only way to clear it is Reset the Mifi... which I can't do, of course.

You da man, Rich! Thank you.

CDMA GURUS Booster

If admin doesn't work try "Rich" without the quotes, I made that my pass on most of my generic firms,I may have loaded yours with my generic firm instead of the branded one by accident. But thanks for the nice things to say.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

[QUOTE=DELandes;57419]THUMBS UP to Rich. He has gone above and behind the call of duty!!

He sent me a Novatel MIFI 4510L to make up for the one Tom ripping me off for.

The Mifi has already come in handy when solar wind from sun spots took out my main internet WAN for a day. I was able to fire the Mifi up and broadcast my radio show.

Though.. it would have been nice to have the Admin password so I could adjust settings to more easily integrate into my existing LAN. It's not the "default" password. It already locked out my tablet for entering the wrong password 3 times and told me the only way to clear it is Reset the Mifi... which I can't do, of course.

You da man, Rich! Thank you.[/QUO

By, reset, they mean power device off and back on.

CDMA GURUS Booster

Hey wildstyle01,
    I got a box of 890L and some novatel from you 2 days ago,They are done now and ready to come back to you but I dont have your contact info bro,so pm it to me please.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast