Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Flashedphones.net (Elisa191) Customer service experience. 4510l 4620l 2200 LC11

I guess by now I can reasonably say that Elisa191 / Tom Brossco / flashedmifis.net has scammed me and ripped me off. It's been 6.5 weeks since I paid him $139 for a Novatel Mifi device. It's been 6 weeks since he said he would ship it. And it's been a month since he lied and said he had shipped it, but would ship another. And I have yet to recieve anything. I havn't even gotten a reply to any emails I've sent him.

At this point I guess my only recourse is to contact the Better Business Bureau, and Florida Tax Board. And post to as many forums as I can warning people that flashedmifis.net is a ripoff scam.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Flashedphones.net (Elisa191) Customer service experience. 4510l 4620l 2200 LC11

You never got your device,that sucks,i just went back and read our msgs..this was the last one i sent you after i finally got ahold of tom --
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ok i just got ahold of him,he said he is not even going to research it he is sending another device out to u today i asked him to ad an extra month of service for you,please let me know if you probs after you receive it,im sorry again for the delay and appreciate your patience.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    man this is crazy,this was i think the biggest scam ive ever seen i think he even got away with more than the idiot who did the iphone flash scam
    ill send you one,resend me your info i have some new 4510l it wasa 4510 wasnt it?

EDIT-he wont be coming here anymore i banned him for life, ill give any of you guys who got ripped off by him his personal num,i cant post it but i can pm it if anyone wants it,he doesnt ever answer it anymore when i call but it is still in service
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 11-02-2014 at 06:11 PM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

I'll reply via PM.

CDMA GURUS Booster

just an update on our buddy tom aka brian aka elisa 191 aka flashedmifis.net

as of 3 weeks ago i locked him out of my server and he can no longer flash any mifi except 2200 and lc11 only because dfs can do them but strangely enough he is still selling flashes and flashed devices,his brother told me he was in a terrible accident and had some kind of head surgery,then i later figure out his brother is him,they mis-spell all the same words in all the same places ect.

so for having head surgery and not being able to see he has been and is loggin onto his paypal daily and getting every penny out of paypal as it becomes available,even though it is in essence stealing from the people that sent him there devices and bought new devices that i had to replace.what a worm.
    i wonder if he will figure out i can see his paypal lmao

i blacked out the names his victims but you see he is brian mcmullin on paypal but elisa here and tom to his friends,wow.....

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by rich hathaway; 11-06-2014 at 08:05 PM.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb BABY NEWB

TOM AKA BRIAN, scammed me for over $600. I sent him 12 devices which I never got it back, in addition to I bough 4 devices which my customers never received. I am a cell phone dealer and more than any thing I lost my reputation as I had to give every body their money back. A honest question would be for Rich.. How can you give them access to your server without even knowing much about him, yes we have seen his videos on youtube and all but its like inviting a stranger to your home with no knowledge of him what so ever. I am planning on visiting some family in Florida next month and will make a plan to stop by at his residence.

CDMA GURUS Booster

well in my defense i would say he has been a member here for 4 years and in that time we have pm'd back and forth when he needed help or even to just chat,so i kinda thought i knew him good enough to give him a simple task to log into my server and load some devices then write a name on a label and hand to the peep at the post office,i never thought in a million years he would pull some baby s**t like this.

on another note my wife called him an hour ago from the stores fax number he didnt answer but he called back 5 min later

i could tell he was shocked when i answered,he proceeded to tell me he was brian not tom,i told him last time i talked to tom he told me he was brian not tom but he just let everyone call him tom,so i promptly told him to cut the bs he said he has a big box of devices he was sending me from all the people he ripped off,which i am sure is bs also,but i did tell him what low-life he is for doing to people he doesnt even know and someday one of them will probably see him.
    anyway he didnt sound like he just had head or brain surgery and is blind ect.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast