Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Sprint How can I read the HA and AAA shared secret on EVO LTE..if i could

have been working on this phone for weeks but no go here at all., all i have is voice and txt .its a sprint phone and i know how to read the keys on a regular evo 4g...not the evo 4g lte., if i cant read them how can i write them to the evo lte .
    i do not have data at all ...im pulling hair ..not much there but iam any one knows how to.??

sincerely

Default Re: How can I read the HA and AAA shared secret on EVO LTE..if i could

I might be wrong, but i can generate AAA key, SPC, AKEY, OTKSL and AKEY CHKSUN on htc phones base on their MEID, if you want to send MEID to me.

ONLY SPRINT.
    Last edited by 123456&; 08-07-2014 at 08:43 AM.
    If someone has helped you please show your appreciation and hit the Thanks button.
    Check out our server for any GSM Unlock phone or Blackberry CDMA SPC Code
    1# Sourceunlocks.com

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

those keys are write only is why you cant read them,to read them you will have to dump the nand,if you need to change them from what they already are just write the new values to them,otherwise they are already there.
    keys in most phones today are told to write keys then delete them from the nv,so really its not that you cant read them,its that they are not there,the reason is to keep you from reading and or cloning them.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Iam getting great feed back thank you all., so what you saying i cant read them from the EVO LTE but i can write them..,Qpst will do it and DFS demo will too.???
    i get error writing when i use qpst .., anyhow i have CDMA workshop 3.8..,incase i can or need to do that.
    The issue i have is that the EVO LTE has same info...as an older EVO 4G..and the EVO 4G has the same info as the HTC TP2
    the TP2 and EVO4G have identical info ..all info., but the EVO LTE up to know some of that info ..i can do txt and voice but i can not get any data at all.
    just for the rules here i do not want to say much but its understood ..what iam saying .all have my account same one account .
    I can read the HA and AAA from the EVO 4g and i know it all that phone is all open can read everything ..well just about.,however ,i cant get the EVO LTE to work ..so i want to read the HA and AAA to make sure its written right...,all there .so if there is a way i would like to try it ...,since i cant read the NV items from the 465 and 466 1192 and 1194 .., i think some of those i can but not all the 4 NV items like the older EVO 4G
    sincerely

BANNED

If you have PAID workshop 3.8 just go to the main tab and click read off of your TP2 then save that file to your desktop then click LOAD in the main tab and load that file then plug in the evo lte and unlock then go to main tab and click write

There are a few other settings that I set but you dont need them all if you want them find one of my old posts about flashing to boost i have step by step tutorials there the evo lte is as easy as any other phone.

Also once you write a new profile write your prl again then set the phone to cdma only and let it reboot and you will have data

of course if you have t&t you probably are on cdma only now

hope this helps

elisa191

Newb

Hello again .
    i read the info from main tab..saved it and then plugged the lte and wrote the info .. no go it did not . when the phone try to update ot activate ..it gives me a message no network

what can i try next please