Iam getting great feed back thank you all., so what you saying i cant read them from the EVO LTE but i can write them..,Qpst will do it and DFS demo will too.???
i get error writing when i use qpst .., anyhow i have CDMA workshop 3.8..,incase i can or need to do that.
The issue i have is that the EVO LTE has same info...as an older EVO 4G..and the EVO 4G has the same info as the HTC TP2
the TP2 and EVO4G have identical info ..all info., but the EVO LTE up to know some of that info ..i can do txt and voice but i can not get any data at all.
just for the rules here i do not want to say much but its understood ..what iam saying .all have my account same one account .
I can read the HA and AAA from the EVO 4g and i know it all that phone is all open can read everything ..well just about.,however ,i cant get the EVO LTE to work ..so i want to read the HA and AAA to make sure its written right...,all there .so if there is a way i would like to try it ...,since i cant read the NV items from the 465 and 466 1192 and 1194 .., i think some of those i can but not all the 4 NV items like the older EVO 4G
sincerely