Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newb

Default (Metro PCS) Help writting NV Files to Moto Droid Split and Moved to Metro forum.

I have successfully flashed the PRL on the Droid (MetroPCS), its currently connected and working on voice & text.
    I have the rest of the stuff done, apns, proxy (I even did a nice proxy setup to allow wifi to still work)... but I'm still unable to change the MIP/PPP settings, at least make them stick.

I know they need to be done with the nv items, however, I'm not a cdma guru, I only have experience with linux, android, java and some gsm stuff. Can anybody help me do this thing? I'm willing to share the proxy solution I'm working on once I have it working 100%, or work with you on your terms.

Please PM or email me, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by velazcod; 04-15-2010 at 06:21 PM.

Premium Member

You need to buy the solution from too. Other thant that, there won't be a free fix out there.
    To simply seek is overrated. That's why you have search.

Newb

I understand, I don't need the complete solution, as you can see if you read my post.

I'm onluy looking for help on writing the nv items into the phone in order to keep working. I'm not looking to steal anything, but to help the community. I worked on a proxy solution that might help everyone with an android phone in the future. I'm just learning about this cdma stuff but I'm willing to help and be part of the community.

Thanks

Your post is a little unclear to me. Are you asking for the NV files or do you have them and just need to know how to apply them?

Newb

Sorry about the confusion.

No, I don't even have the nv files, I could write them if I had them, but yeah, that's what I kinda need help with.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by velazcod View Post
    Sorry about the confusion.

No, I don't even have the nv files, I could write them if I had them, but yeah, that's what I kinda need help with.

Thanks,
    First stop double posting.

Unfortunately the NV files are part of the paid solution, your best bet would be contact To0 and see if he can work something out with you. Maybe a trade of knowledge or something.
    Because if anyone did just give it out they could face being banned for giving away a paid solution. You also need to understand that the paid solution is an extensive program that has had time and money put into it and comes with support.

So for a short answer do not request paid solutions for free here anymore, talk with and ask the creator about them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast