Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Solution to unthrotle mifis flashed to Verizon Prepaid! | RH

We just want to let everyone know that we have a working solution for the throttled Mifis. We have told a few of you over the last month that we knew how they were being throttled and how to revert it and prevent it but we now have a tested - working solution.

We have created the solution for the 2200 which is the largest device in need and will be porting it out to the Seirra 801 and 802 and the Samsung LC11 and then the Novetel 4510 and 4620 as we complete the flashing solutions on those two devices which we are also working on.

We are not yet sure on how this solution will be packaged ie. server side pay per device, paid solution or remote flash but that will come together over the next week or so as the solution is finalized.

We are actively working on many other projects

- 4510 to Verizon
    - 4620 to Verizon
    - OTA Throttling Verizon - DONE 7-22-14
    - Custom Firmware projects - DONE 7-23-14
    - Sprint S5 MEID Repair solution

Also we have our respective shops to run so if any of you have any input on any of the above projects let us know!

Stay tuned during the week as we will be updating information here as we get a little closer

elisa191

- - - Updated - - -

Reserved

UPDATE 7-24-14

Solution is now available via rich hathaway
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 11-05-2014 at 02:35 PM.

Apprentice

Default Re: Solution to unthrotle mifis flashed to Verizon Prepaid! | RH & Flashedphones.net

Elisa and RH....Not trying to start anything(I come in peace)..LOL. Why dont you all just stick to remote flashing, Mail in, and selling preflashed devices? The info is already spreading and that's not good. You'll still get great biz that way and will keep all the sunday flashers from flagging the system.

* I just saw another post....there are gonna be thousands of these flashers bricking their mifis and modems guaranteed. Unbricking the devices is also another service you can provide remotely. I know the method but I dont offer the services
    Last edited by JaiFar1996; 07-13-2014 at 02:19 PM.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Solution to unthrotle mifis flashed to Verizon Prepaid! | RH & Flashedphones.net

the de-throttle and anti-throttle repair will not be a solution that will be sold for just that reason,because people share and that will get this fix noticed and get big red using a diff way to get it done,which will kill all this work.
    I am all about helping the dealers that seem to always get sh*t on by the carriers and cl flashers,but some of them seem to be ones sharing,which i do not understand because it only hurts them.
    anyway this solution will be mail-in and unless it can be secure to do via remote then mail-in only.that will hurt sales but it is what it is. to many packet sniffers out there these days.

these first couple mifis we used it on were 2200 and both clocked in at under 10kbps up and down,after applying this repair they both instantly were up to normal speeds for my area which is a bit under 1mbps.
    They have been streaming some 10 hour youtubes and dl'n some huge torrent files and are so far so good.
    we could use a few more that still have service (throttled service) to fix and watch if a few of you wish to have your devices fixed free and can help us test these get a hold of one of us and make arrangements to send it in,when u get it back max it out for 24/7 and lets see how it goes.
    i have a fan on these they are getting so hot lol

i also want to personally thank those of you that did participate in this by sending us your devices,for the ones that were sent in without service if you can send me your working profile elisa or myself will flash it to your devices and use the de-throttle tool/solution on them and get them back to you this coming week.

Thanks people!

EDITeolple with several devices are also welcome,i would like to get about 50 devices running to make a thorough test run.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 07-13-2014 at 04:19 PM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JaiFar1996 View Post
    Elisa and RH....Not trying to start anything(I come in peace)..LOL. Why dont you all just stick to remote flashing, Mail in, and selling preflashed devices? The info is already spreading and that's not good. You'll still get great biz that way and will keep all the sunday flashers from flagging the system.

* I just saw another post....there are gonna be thousands of these flashers bricking their mifis and modems guaranteed. Unbricking the devices is also another service you can provide remotely. I know the method but I dont offer the services

Also I don't like to share much and I have posted this before that it was really Rich who decided this should be released to the Guru Dealers becasue remember not many of you were able to flash at that time and for a lot og guys and gals its hard to pay that monthly rent at our shops when we cant sell mifis and worse when we have to lose money refunding customers who's mifis dont work.

Thats what swayed me....

I think I can speak for Rich here by stating that he and I have been doing this long enough that we KNEW the solution would eventually be leaked for post points ect. but you guys had it first and for those it helped thats worth it. I am glad to have actually met so many of you over the phone and TV and via email and actually been able to help. It does bring a satisfaction that money in the bank dosnt buy. (Not that money in the bank isn't buying satisfaction...lol) So for that I am grateful to Rich.

Now we did know then (Que menacing capitalistic pig music here) that other paid services would come from you guys being able to flash again so there is that!

elisa191

Apprentice

just a quick question will the dethrottle require a whole new acct everytime?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

no,only an account that is active.if they kicked your mifi off the account then it will need a new one.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast