Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: Solution to unthrotle mifis flashed to Verizon Prepaid! | RH & Flashedphones.net

i ordered a lc11 from flashedphones.net my step father he received it today .. is there a default password for those he said he didnt see one that came with it? i told him to look on the bottom of the mifi device for one is that where it is on the lc11?

Apprentice

Default Re: Solution to unthrotle mifis flashed to Verizon Prepaid! | RH & Flashedphones.net

Quote Originally Posted by alcatrazcc View Post
    i ordered a lc11 from flashedphones.net my step father he received it today .. is there a default password for those he said he didnt see one that came with it? i told him to look on the bottom of the mifi device for one is that where it is on the lc11?
    If this device is like the others, the Pseudo Dec Esn should be the PW unless changed thru the admin site. Well the way ive done them its the pseudo dec esn
    Last edited by JaiFar1996; 08-07-2014 at 05:06 PM.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

if it has not been changed it is on the sticker on the back of the device
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JaiFar1996 View Post
    If this device is like the others, the Pseudo Dec Esn should be the PW unless changed thru the admin site. Well the way ive done them its the pseudo dec esn
    This is only if the device is reset then it will change to the MEID HEX on the LC11 the Pesuedo esn is for the Novetel 2200

the one he just got from us is on the sticker under the device (Like Rich just pointed out) we don't change them from the stock access code

thanks

elisa191

Newb

Is this flashedphones.net or is it an impersonator [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

that is my wifes ebay account and it is legit.probly going to put some mifis on my account also and will have the same or similar ad.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast