Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Solution to unthrotle mifis flashed to Verizon Prepaid! | RH & Flashedphones.net

removing the throttle folder wont get your speed back or keep you from throttling again,actually each device is different that i have seen as far as throttle goes,i have not looked much into the issue on android but you can be sure there is a watchdog file for that folder.other than research and dev there is no other way for you to get a working solution for your phone,if/when you do it should be the same for other devices in your phones family so for instance if you have a htc your solution should work for other htc.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: Solution to unthrotle mifis flashed to Verizon Prepaid! | RH & Flashedphones.net

Quote Originally Posted by jojoflowbee View Post
    I rooted my android phone i use root explorer, i went to data/system i found the throttle folder. I delete the folder but it still throttle and the folder comes back after i reboot the device theres 2 file in the throttle folder its called 581286361 and the other called temp

You may try deleting that folders contents when your next months cycle begins (unthrottled). Give that a try to see if you will be throttled again for that month.

Newb

Thanks i'll try that.

BANNED

UPDATE 7-24-14

Solution is now availibe via our website

www.FlashedMifis.net

Just click the De-Throttle Service at the top of the page!

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/XhZR7Uq4bz8?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/XhZR7Uq4bz8?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Apprentice

how many days or weeks was testing done with this de-throttle solution?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by alcatrazcc View Post
    how many days or weeks was testing done with this de-throttle solution?
    We have tested it for about 19 days and pulled serious data on all devices but thats not the main issue the main issue is Verizon's ability to communicate with the device and that is thoroughly tested. The mifi can communicate with them but they can't communicate with the mifi and verizon always serves 3g data on revA they rely on the device to throttle for them when they tell it to. Dosn't matter if you have a phone - aircard - mifi its all the same

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast