Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Solution to unthrotle mifis flashed to Verizon Prepaid! | RH & Flashedphones.net

Thanks for offering, that device is done and requires no more testing.working on 4510l again starting tomorrow.i will fix your mifi for you but you will have to ship to me and supply shipping back.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Default Re: Solution to unthrotle mifis flashed to Verizon Prepaid! | RH & Flashedphones.net

damn they throttle fast with whatever it is you all do. They normally go 2-2.5 weeks with users getting 30+ gigs. Gamers you know..LOL

CDMA GURUS Booster

Ya they are actively listening to devices now.the good news is we can fix it so it does not throttle again.
    i have noticed this,i have had 2 2200's going 24/7 with youtube streaming and large torrent files dl'n for more then a week now and over 40g each but some mornings when i first have a look at them they are dog slow.after looking into the devices log it was determined that this is due to data packet timers being null,simply power the device off and back on or pull the battery restores that timer and along with it your data speed.(if packet timer is your issue only)
    Keep in mind this is and will not fix any carrier throttle issues it is only for when your device seems to slow after some time of non use,throttle is a completely diff issue which is now also 100% fixable.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Apprentice

So its purchase the solution...then when/if it throttles, purchase the unthrottle solution?. Mail in the device to modd it to not get throttled again? Sounds like its better off for the clients to just mail them in from the beginning. I know I would

CDMA GURUS Booster

well the deal is the flash solution was made and after it was complete then the de/no-throttle solution was made,(they are 2 very different animals) and like i said before right now there is now way to remove throttle via remote.at some point i will probly make a custom firm to address all of this but for now it is working fine and other devices need attention for the same solution to be made for them.

Newb

I rooted my android phone i use root explorer, i went to data/system i found the throttle folder. I delete the folder but it still throttle and the folder comes back after i reboot the device theres 2 file in the throttle folder its called 581286361 and the other called temp

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast