Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Solution to unthrotle mifis flashed to Verizon Prepaid! | RH & Flashedphones.net

Anyone come up with finish solution in the 4510 mifis yet

BANNED

Default Re: Solution to unthrotle mifis flashed to Verizon Prepaid! | RH & Flashedphones.net

Quote Originally Posted by brendalee View Post
    Anyone come up with finish solution in the 4510 mifis yet
    Were working on it we just finished the throttling solution and we should be completing testing on it tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who sent in mifis for testing! We will know in the next 2 days how it will be delivered via remote or mail in and then we will be good to go BUT

I will be out of town FRI - SAT - SUN so if you blow me up and don't get a response that is why.

I will not be training any of my techs how to do this so you will have to wait till Monday I am sorry but thats assuming we can do it remotely it may be mail in only

elisa191

Newb

Got a questionwhen you get the solution to fkash the 4510 mifis to prepaid are you gonna release it cause that is what I an waiting on I have mifis to re do but if your not then I need to find somewhere else then

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by brendalee View Post
    Got a questionwhen you get the solution to fkash the 4510 mifis to prepaid are you gonna release it cause that is what I an waiting on I have mifis to re do but if your not then I need to find somewhere else then
    Hello,

Well a few guys are posting around the forums that they have a paid solution but none of them have produced anything that works and after seeing all the security that is on the 4510 and 4620 I can understand why! There are not that many devs who can crack this security so there will be no easy solution but we are well under way.

Remember that we took the last week off of the 4510 to work on the throttling solution and that is now done! Tomorrow will be our final day of testing and will dictate how we administer the solution but it will be a pay per flash of some sort but remote or mail in were not sure.

We haven't talked much yet on how we will do the 4510 but it too will probably be a pay per flash possibly via our profiles but were still a little ways out from that discussion.

We are on it and you will be able to flash your 4510s soon

Thanks

elisa191

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

could the user that sent me a mifi2200 for testing and whos real names intitials are J.G. please pm me,i dont know your user name here and need some info from you about your device before i send it back.thank you.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Hi Rich,
    Do you still need a throttled mifi 2200 for testing? I have one that flashed 10 days ago with the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] solution and is throttled now? please help

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast