Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: Solution to unthrotle mifis flashed to Verizon Prepaid! | RH & Flashedphones.net

its all good but you did clearly say ten-yer when you probably meant tenure.. you can delete all my posts if you want i wont hold it against anyone.. my rant is over.. but you have to put yourself in my shoes at least.. i tried to do a relative a favor and now they are mad at me or at least thinkin i got them to waste 100 bucks for the time being. and super hassle for me now i gotta print a label ship to them so they can ship item back and wait for another device. . i wouldn't of argued the whole account canceled thing, but like i said ive never once seen that so of course im skeptical and im only protecting my family from being burnt..

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Solution to unthrotle mifis flashed to Verizon Prepaid! | RH & Flashedphones.net

its ok, lets put that behind us and get you taken care of.
    in case you were wondering my ten-yer/tenure [whatever] in mifi's is about 2 months lol.in that time i have learned alot about these devices though
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

[QUOTE=alcatrazcc;55546]when did your accounts go bad insanemexican? how long did the device last..

A couple days that was it

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by alcatrazcc View Post
    and ive also heard of other people receiving dead on arrival units from you.. you're a complete liar and i feel sorry for rich for having to work with a complete sheister... im pissed because i recommended your site to my relative and he gets burnt by someone who is supposed to be best around..
    if you heard of other people receiveing dead units, the why would you recommended your relative,, lol

Apprentice

because i heard after not before i referred my relative to them..

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by elisa191 View Post
    Oh.... so your respones is....." I talked to several other flashers and they said there is no way Verizon canceled the accounts."

Ok very credible

About as credible as everything else you seem to know as fact.

I will just let this all speak for itself and I think it speaks volumes about who you are!

Stop wasting your time with that idiot with his stupid conspiracy theories
    Last edited by insanemexican81; 08-11-2014 at 03:31 PM.