Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Solution to unthrotle mifis flashed to Verizon Prepaid! | RH & Flashedphones.net

Quote Originally Posted by elisa191 View Post
    .......and your buying my device WHY?

I didn't set the account up via the call in system but since you want to call me out as a lair twice in one night let me set the record straight and see if I am "bullshitting" you.

can some of you dealers who I have spent all week replacing bad accounts for tell this guy that I actually had a bunch of accounts go bad on me.

Ok now just wait a day and you will see that I am not "Bullshitting" you and I would then expect an apology
    Its. True I had a bunch of accounts go bad but they were replaced and all are working now thanks a lot

BANNED

Default Re: Solution to unthrotle mifis flashed to Verizon Prepaid! | RH & Flashedphones.net

Quote Originally Posted by alcatrazcc View Post
    just odd that in a 2 day window from when they left your hands to when they were received here they stopped working.. impeccable timing ...

- - - Updated - - -

and the honest reason i chose your device was you bragged how great the lc11 is ..and i have available here to flash for my relative was the 2200 so i told him to purchase from you and now i look like a asshole because he gets a dead on arrival unit that i promised him would work...

Why didn't you just ask me to remote flash the 2200 till I got the LC11 back to him?

Seems that would have been a simple solution over this rant

Apprentice

when did your accounts go bad insanemexican? how long did the device last..

- - - Updated - - -

i didnt want him to have a 2200 because they require reflash so freakin much.. pita..

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

omg,this is blowing up way beyond what it should,please everyone calm down

@alcatrazcc
    whatever the reason was the correct remedy has been offered,your choice- a refund or repair.
    there are so many steps in finishing one of these devices that it is easy to mis one or misapply one..

this is a public forum and you are free to voice your opinion but this is a family forum let try to keep profanity on the dl please guys.i would rather work on something else than cleaning up this thread.

I've screwed several of these up messed up accounts,made about every mistake i think a guy can make while fooling with these devices,Tom does a good job,he has been into mifi's since his mama was a baby and I will vouch that he is very knowledgeable about these devices and a good dude,i really hate to see him get bashed for something i have done to a bunch of times this month already,just he is the one shipping the devices so he gets all the blame.

i have seen several accounts go down in my short ten-yer in the mifi world,i have a folder of what i call "dead profiles" on each of my pc's in hopes of spending some time on them one day to figure out why they killed them, most were only on for a couple or a few days. it is a fact it happens.
    so let us fix this for you so you are happy,i would like to have every person that uses us feel good about the device and or service,while that may not be possible it is what we shoot for.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 08-09-2014 at 11:23 PM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Rich i pm'd you in the winter time prolly february or january askin if you knew of a guide for sale for the 4510 and you told me you didnt know about mifis and was new lol now you have 10 years experience? wtf around and around you guys go i see... ive done prolly 30-40 mifis and never once had no issue of a account bein canceled and i was a total freakin noob lmao now all a sudden i get one from the great flashedphones for relative and within a 2 day window from "it was tested working" to dead on arrival... and why the heck would setup peoples accounts in florida area codes.. the proper way i would think is to set the phone number to the customers area code where the device is going to be used.. but i guess when you flash them 3 monthes up ahead using a local zip code then the account goes dead after the free two monthes then yeh that all makes sense why the accounts dont work,.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

ten-yer bro not ten years maybe i spelled it wrong or something but it means the time i have been doing this,not ten years.

and it makes no diff what area code is on the device,these device do not even use a sid so it does not matter,and there was no solution 3 months ago so they could not have been flashed then.
    for your information i always try to be honest so if something i write does not make sense please read it again and maybe you will see what i am saying,i probably am not the best at articulating what i wish to say in text.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 08-09-2014 at 11:59 PM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here