Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up

Update of what I have so far:
    -A ROM with HTC Sence ( Nfsfan's wm6.5 Rom [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] )
    -3G connection (internet)
    -GPS Working in Google Maps cooked into ROM ( [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ) ~Link at the bottom of the first post in the thread~
    -Use the carrier CAB ( [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] )
    -My Location: Install the sdkcerts here ( [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ] )
    - I also install Framework 3.5 which could be essential.

After installing you may need to still correct some settings of the carrier CAB!--

-Go to Settings->Connection settings->Connections and edit the proxy settings, remove the WAP and remove the Socks. (For a detailed instruction see this link ( [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ] )

What needs to be tested:
    -MMS

Notes:
    ##778# / ##775# / etc. : Diag mode, etc does not work in this ROM (but your phone is still unlocked) so you will need to download nOpen.cab and install it ( [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ) and do the following:
    -Choose the file you want ( \windows\DmRouter.exe ) and in the Command line you enter " /DIAG ". You now have a diagnostics screen

This still does not allow me to connect to your machine for QPST ( in my case anyways, perhaps your results will differ. )

Good Luck All. After 2 weeks of work with the Touch Pro on the cricKet network I found this is the BEST solution for the phone IMHO.
    Last edited by cnewman402; 04-10-2010 at 11:45 PM. Reason: update

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12