Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Mifi's not connecting 6/10/14

" Crying like a baby ! " "Cheap !" Are you kidding me ! I have several device's working on Real True 3G and 4G Lte Data Service . Some people's needs not to assume when they don't know what the heck ! They're talking about ! Who says im messing with your investment ! $$$ . And i leave it at this ! And it ain't about gas ! That i might need too fill my car cause im so cheap ! I will find the answer im seeking ! And when i do i will post it free ! it's not about the $$$ for me . And guess what if i don't post it ! Somebody else will and they want stay up late nights when they post it ! And they want loss no sleep either when they post it ! Over & Out !!!

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

man that guy just doesn't get it,lol.
    On another note the samsung lc11 is flashable now,I have one working and am using it now.its a nice device.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

I understand you Rich..many dont understand the long hrs we all put in. Then you sell a solution and it gets copied and resold on ebay for a couple bux. Even if you password protect the solution, theyll take screenshots of record the computer screen with their phones. I know its worth alot of $ but if i was to sell the solution, id make a quick buck but hang myself in the long term bc soon everyone will have it and share it then the system gets flagged again

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JaiFar1996 View Post
    I understand you Rich..many dont understand the long hrs we all put in. Then you sell a solution and it gets copied and resold on ebay for a couple bux. Even if you password protect the solution, theyll take screenshots of record the computer screen with their phones. I know its worth alot of $ but if i was to sell the solution, id make a quick buck but hang myself in the long term bc soon everyone will have it and share it then the system gets flagged again

There is litterly a hundred ways Verizon can step in and stop this at anytime. With that said there are only a few ways they can do it permanently. We can eventually figure it out and on that note I hope the dealers who buy this solution keep that in mind when your friends start asking you how you do it! Keep it to yourself because if its posted all over gods green earth the more guys who are flashing this way and the flasher Verizon boots us off again. Also when we work for so long on the solution only to see guys buy it and repost it as their own work it makes us rethink making it public the next time~!!!!!!

Also we will have a remote reflash service for all you guys who only have one or two devices you want done - There will be an applicable charge for this!

I will be tring to finish this all up tomorrow

Hang in there

elisa191
    Last edited by elisa191; 06-15-2014 at 07:30 PM.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by elisa191 View Post
    There is litterly a hundred ways Verizon can step in and stop this at anytime. With that said there are only a few ways they can do it permanently. We can eventually figure it out and on that note I hope the dealers who buy this solution keep that in mind when your friends start asking you how you do it! Keep it to yourself because if its posted all over gods green earth the more guys who are flashing this way and the flasher Verizon boots us off again. Also when we work for so long on the solution only to see guys buy it and repost it as their own work it makes us rethink making it public the next time~!!!!!!

Also we will have a remote reflash service for all you guys who only have one or two devices you want done - There will be an applicable charge for this!

I will be tring to finish this all up tomorrow

Hang in there

elisa191

Well said man...and to those who might be wondering, yes the solution is worth alot bc it takes alot of hard work to figure this out. Reality is the more the buyer invests in purchasing this solution, the less likely they are to be sharing it or giving it away. I know I paid alot for the very first guide and have never shared it.

BANNED

Were making progress now

I have my best tech on the case!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by elisa191; 06-16-2014 at 11:00 AM.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast