Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Mifi's not connecting 6/10/14

exactly what Supreme Court case are you citing? who v. who? date? in lawyer speak please.

i can modify my phone so it can shadow YOUR phone and although it is perfectly legal for me modify it, the minute i trespass onto your phone's hardware and software, i am committing illegal electronic trespass. i know this from experience.

i know exactly how flashing works. i am pretty good at it. i just do not do it for financial gain. when you set up your prepaid verizon account, you set it up with the d o n o r mobile phone, not the mifi. so kill the bs. i am not an idiot. i know how it works.

furthermore, although you feel threatened, i said nothing to threaten you. i shared some common sense information and some friendly legal advice gained from the defendents side of the table and from the lawyers side of the table. for free albeit. it is normally $500/hr. but the fact
    that you react as threatened says way more than what you typed above and it is very convincing that your reaction is not consistent with your typed response. its obvious you are deep in dinero here with your flashing and your expensive 'fix' you are selling. take that money pipe away and you are in poverty given you know so little about the big picture of internet access i.e. TOR, Silk Road. flashing is such a tiny niche. why limit yourself?

still amazed you had to look up Silk Road. it was all over the news recently. have you missed the bitcoin rush too?

ban me if you want. my ip address is from a proxy server.
    Last edited by dppttw; 07-01-2014 at 01:22 AM.

Newb

why is the word d o n o r recognized as offensive on here?

Newb

if Verizon welcomed you on their network with unlimited 3g mifi access, why do they spend so much on advertising trying to sell it for $45/month for a measly 4 or 5 gb?

3g speed is really not that fast to do much with. it barely plays streaming music without pausing and gaps. video? can we say 'BUFFERING'? ha ha.

for all the few applications that do work well on 3g, the data usage is so minimal, one can go with one of the rollover companies like Karma, Truconnect, Internet On The Go, Tracfone etc and incur charges of pennies a day - it is way cheaper than the $10/month unlimited 3G on verizon prepaid. maybe only $4/month and the megabytes you do not use get rolled over forever. no more monthly allowances.

think about that...good for consumers at least. probably not for anyone that trying sell anything in competition to it. just my opinion, as you say.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Man you are a angry little dude arnt you..
    I am not going to post anything in "lawyer speak" because im not a lawyer.
    And I never said anything about cloning your phone that was you assuming again.
    F.Y.I. verizon does welcome devices on these plans or dont you think they would not offer them? There is no law that says one must use both the data and t-t side of the plan they are on or its illegal,lmao.everything you said again was pretty much in left field or completely wrong.
    And as for my financial state and accomplishments its really none of your biz,but you irritate me so I will tell you this,
    I own 2 cell phone/computer stores a thrift store and a grocery store as well as more than one web based biz,also iphonecdmatool,iphonemeidtool,iphonecyan1de and more,I am the first ever to flash the iphone,my team is first ever to fully bypass icloud lock,first ever to flash any idevice without jailbreak required,I am the sole programmer and creator of alltalk cellulars kosher firmwares for all there devices,I have made countless meid,spc,mms and other flashing tools,I could go on but you can google my name and the word phone for yourself,and as for my dependence on this mifi solution lol.I am comfortable without it,again you are wrong,this happens alot with you I see.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

oh did I mention I own the shopping center its in lol.

I highly doubt if you are a lawyer,Ive been around them my entire life and have never seen any of them fail to punctuate and use capitals,I do alot but i is justa dumb ole programmer lmao

Enough bickering in this thread lets get it back on track.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 07-01-2014 at 11:50 AM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

i knew you couldnt cite a SCOTUS case. but lawyers tweet just like everyone else. leave it to someone who thinks 'alot' is an actual word.

Newb

yo rich, hook me up with the iCloud removal tool please!

Have a few iPads, iPods and iPhones needed, Takes too long parting them out.

As for dppttw, I don't know why you're so against mifi flashing, are you a verizon rep or you recently lost your verizon license and feel the need to talk down to us utilizing the network? I mean yes mifi flashing isn't lucrative for some, but for the ones who can and utilize this, even for profit gain big ups to them, screw the network they are already making their money on customers through their loopholes, we actually PROVIDE a value to our customers, when a customer comes to my store and wants their sprint phone on metropcs, cause the store is asking $399.99 for the S3 brand new, it isn't worth it for them to buy that phone, be put on the $60 plan and just throw away their old phone or sell it bad esn for $80-100 locally.

INSTEAD, they just get charged the first month ($40) and my flashing fee of $50. so instead of paying close to $400 they pay under $100 to get their existing phone working on the network. Keep in mind this provides a HUGE value to the customer, the company still gains a customer, I get paid NO SPIFF, NO RESIDUAL, just make my money off the flashing, If that isn't a situation that is multi beneficial I don't know what is. Keep in mind that flashed devices/phones might not get full 4G LTE coverage like post paid plans, but you pay for what you get, 3G is fine on MetroPCS, Pageplus, Verizon pp, boost etc etc, if the customer isn't satisfied they can go get an unlocked phone and pay a premium price for data upgrades, its a matter of choice, not legality to me.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast