elisa191

Newb

Default Re: Mifi's not connecting 6/10/14

Quote Originally Posted by elisa191 View Post
    Follow this LINK!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

thanks

elisa191
    i am curious if any of you selling the fix have consulted with lawyers. publicizing the cost of the fix allows Verizon to calculate significant damages for unauthorized electronic trespass, conspiracy to commit such trespass, fees to protect against such trespass, legal fees, court fees, etc etc.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dppttw View Post
    i am curious if any of you selling the fix have consulted with lawyers. publicizing the cost of the fix allows Verizon to calculate significant damages for unauthorized electronic trespass, conspiracy to commit such trespass, fees to protect against such trespass, legal fees, court fees, etc etc.
    Thank you for your concern

elisa191

Newb

Just get H2O bolt, pick yourself up a boost or sprint 4G wimax device (d710 most preferred) and clone the 4G wimax settings onto it, wallah, have unlimited 4G wimax speeds about 6-8mbps in good coverage areas, and you can root the S2 and put a native hotspot, have a few hotspot devices including your initial hotspot for $50/month.

Never found mifi flashing to be lucrative in my area. Actually tried to get into it with elisa191, hotspots ended up getting no connectivity after a few weeks, customers came back, contacted elisa, sent the overdrive pros back and never got a refund or the hotspots back and ended up setting the customers up on H2O bolt for a discount, cost of business I guess.

You either learn something yourself and work from the ground up, or outsource and get screwed over. Mifi flashing is nothing but a headache.
    Last edited by discodisco19; 06-30-2014 at 06:15 PM.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by Heimish View Post
    From today in the morning all 3 of my Mifi's are not connecting, the phones are working OK so it's not the accounts. Does anyone else have connectivity problems too?
    yup,as of 3+ days ago...

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by dppttw View Post
    You just dont have a clue what you are saying,for your information the supreme court ruled over this already that it is the consumers right to modify or flash and change firmwares of there devices any way they see fit.

I just replied to your other post from today,I would encourage you to think about what you post before you post it and stop threatening with stupid false claims and accusations.
    This is a public forum and you are free to post your opinion,but when you say

"publicizing the cost of the fix allows Verizon to calculate significant damages for unauthorized electronic trespass, conspiracy to commit such trespass, fees to protect against such trespass, legal fees, court fees, etc etc."

you are threatening and accusing member's here of things that you are saying is illegal but are 100% legal well we gotta draw the line somewhere.
    so reword your next threat better or I will ban you. have a nice day
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast