Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Mifi's not connecting 6/10/14

Quote Originally Posted by freshice2009 View Post
    Anyone have a solution too get the mifi 4510L back running since Verizon update kicked alot of them off the network ? Im not asking for those's that's selfish and don't wish too share ! Only one's that wish to help the people's out that need their internet back going !
    "selfish"?

I just read all 4 of your posts in this forum,all of which are begging/leeching for people to give to you,that is selfish.why dont you post something useful instead?maybe something that someone else could benefit from,get your post count up with good quality posts and not come on here and insult the long time members and admin who have been here since long before you.
    Or do what I did,before a few days ago i have never done anything on a mifi except turn one on and off,so pick one up and figure it out and then you can choose if you want to give it away or not, I would remote in to your pc and fix yours but with 4 leeching posts and you just insulted me......... No one is going to help especially with your attitude.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by freshice2009 View Post
    Anyone have a solution too get the mifi 4510L back running since Verizon update kicked alot of them off the network ? Im not asking for those's that's selfish and don't wish too share ! Only one's that wish to help the people's out that need their internet back going !
    Stop trying to rip off the carrier, pay for the service your getting. Anything and everything that we the people can think of the carrier pays people to think of. There will also be big changes coming to the VZW prepaid world in the next 30-90 days. So plan an alternate! Buy a jetpack and pay the $60/mo for 3gb, or activate your mifi on Selectel for the same price.

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    if i am to find a solution or a reason for throttle i will need a device that is throttled and active.

I already have talked to elisa, i plan on sending him my mifi it is active through sometime in July.

Newb

i give up. i have 2 mifis for sell. one is verizon branded. one is novatel branded. both for $50 or $35 each. i have a third that is verizon branded
    but has a battery connection problem causing itself to shut off sometimes, but otherwise worked before as a flashed - all three knocked off.
    i have one gusto II. i will throw in the broken mifi and the gusto II with the first 2/$50. good deal! pm me. i am going with truconnect
    Last edited by dppttw; 06-14-2014 at 12:21 AM.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by aaron1wii View Post
    I already have talked to elisa, i plan on sending him my mifi it is active through sometime in July.
    ok cool.ideal scenario would be to have before and after throttle,I have the before with nv,efs and filesys dump.....now if I can just get them to throttle it lol.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

OK so can one of pro guys point me in the right direction as to how I can attempt to fix my own, I'm not asking for the guide just some hints such as what program, and what section because I'm about to go on a 13 hour road trip with no internet and I'm super desperate, thanks!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast