Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Mifi's not connecting 6/10/14

Quote Originally Posted by xzotick View Post
    im down on three MIFI's this week. -----s still working. full reflash with evolution and still nothing.

It seems like Verizon has updated their system in some areas and in others not

BANNED

Just want to let you guys know that we have a solution that has been verified for the mifis flashed to Verizon.

We (Rich Hathaway and flashedphones.net) will be releasing a paid solution sometime in the next day or two

We are porting the solution to various devices

So far we have it confirmed working on:

Novetel 2200 (Solution will be released)

Sierra Overdrive (Solution will be released)

Sierra Overdrive Pro (Solution will be released)

We are actively working on:

Novetel 4510
    Novetel 4610

If there are other devices that you guys DESPERATELY (I'm talking about dealers who have a bunch of customers with a specific device) need this solution to work on please let me know and we
    will add it to our list

Hope this will help some of you guys
    Last edited by elisa191; 06-12-2014 at 08:52 PM.

I have one question. Does this solution just keep verizon from shutting down the mifi's? Or does it keep them from throttling them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by elisa191 View Post
    Just want to let you guys know that we have a solution that has been verified for the mifis flashed to Verizon.

We (Rich Hathaway and flashedphones.net) will be releasing a paid solution sometime in the next day or two

We are porting the solution to various devices

So far we have it confirmed working on:

Novetel 2200 (Solution will be released)

Sierra Overdrive (Solution will be released)

Sierra Overdrive Pro (Solution will be released)

We are actively working on:

Novetel 4510
    Novetel 4610

If there are other devices that you guys DESPERATELY (I'm talking about dealers who have a bunch of customers with a specific device) need this solution to work on please let me know and we
    will add it to our list

Hope this will help some of you guys

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

we just started on this this morning and for right now i do not have a device that is throttled to work with,if someone wants to send me a throttled device it would help.there are some anti throttling measures taken here to prevent it but since we dont know (for sure) exactly how/what they are doing to throttle because we don't have throttled device to dev on i would say right now the answer is no,but possibly soon to be added.

but to correct you,it does not keep vzw from shutting them down,it is simply a new method to flash them that gets data working since flashing them now is not working for any data,but vzw can do about a thousand other things to stop it just like they just did.
    i would think this would be a good working solution for a while though.

but there will be no guarantee that big red wont change something else sometime in the future,but right now this works well.

if anyone can donate a throttled mifi device or a profile (device would be better) for throttled one maybe we can get to the bottom of if it is a device or carrier issue.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

i am currently using my throttled mifi as my sole source of internet, which is still working "keeping my fingers crossed". I do have a flashed usb760 that has been throttled. The account on it is not current though. Not for sure if that would help you.

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    we just started on this this morning and for right now i do not have a device that is throttled to work with,if someone wants to send me a throttled device it would help.there are some anti throttling measures taken here to prevent it but since we dont know (for sure) exactly how/what they are doing to throttle because we don't have throttled device to dev on i would say right now the answer is no,but possibly soon to be added.

but to correct you,it does not keep vzw from shutting them down,it is simply a new method to flash them that gets data working since flashing them now is not working for any data,but vzw can do about a thousand other things to stop it just like they just did.
    i would think this would be a good working solution for a while though.

but there will be no guarantee that big red wont change something else sometime in the future,but right now this works well.

if anyone can donate a throttled mifi device or a profile (device would be better) for throttled one maybe we can get to the bottom of if it is a device or carrier issue.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

if i am to find a solution or a reason for throttle i will need a device that is throttled and active.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast