Join Today

Site Sponsor

Threaded View

Newb

Default Re: Mifi's not connecting 6/10/14

exactly what Supreme Court case are you citing? who v. who? date? in lawyer speak please.

i can modify my phone so it can shadow YOUR phone and although it is perfectly legal for me modify it, the minute i trespass onto your phone's hardware and software, i am committing illegal electronic trespass. i know this from experience.

i know exactly how flashing works. i am pretty good at it. i just do not do it for financial gain. when you set up your prepaid verizon account, you set it up with the d o n o r mobile phone, not the mifi. so kill the bs. i am not an idiot. i know how it works.

furthermore, although you feel threatened, i said nothing to threaten you. i shared some common sense information and some friendly legal advice gained from the defendents side of the table and from the lawyers side of the table. for free albeit. it is normally $500/hr. but the fact
    that you react as threatened says way more than what you typed above and it is very convincing that your reaction is not consistent with your typed response. its obvious you are deep in dinero here with your flashing and your expensive 'fix' you are selling. take that money pipe away and you are in poverty given you know so little about the big picture of internet access i.e. TOR, Silk Road. flashing is such a tiny niche. why limit yourself?

still amazed you had to look up Silk Road. it was all over the news recently. have you missed the bitcoin rush too?

ban me if you want. my ip address is from a proxy server.
    Last edited by dppttw; 07-01-2014 at 01:22 AM.