I currently have a sprint Samsung galaxy S3 SPH-L710 flashed to Verizon prepaid. I just recently flash it again recently because it was not flashed properly the first time. I was fixing the error message 89. Below is the list of issues I have been experiencing. I will appreciate any assistance in finding solutions to these issues.
1) Quick discharge (Battery).
Phone discharges quickly. It fell from 95% to 75% in an hour and I was not running any apps and I could not make or receive any call during that hour. I have switched out battery and I am getting the same problem? What solution will anyone suggest?
2) Browsing Internet without WIFI
I am attempting to browse the internet and run apps on my phone without logging in WIFI network. I am not sure completely how to accomplish this. I am currently switching the mobile hotspot on but it only works in some area getting a 1X connection that appears only for a few minutes. One question I have it is the number of network signal bars related to how strong the network is 3G or lower. How will get more network signal bars constantly as well as browsing the internet without WIFI.
3) What is the relationship between the number of network signal (Bars) and 3G/4G connection? B) It is the relationship as follows: the smaller the network signal, the weaker/lower the connection (lower than 3G).
4) Is there an app that enables the phone to make calls/texts via Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) when the phone is near a WIFI Network? B) When the phone be able to receive calls when this app is enabled? C) What is the best solution for getting higher network signal (Bars) constantly?
5) Does my phone’s ability to connect to the internet without WIFI network have to do with it’s APN settings? B) I downloaded Verizon messages to my phone. Will Verizon message put my phone’s APN to the correct settings or do I need to take additional steps to ensure I am browsing without WIFI?
6) Will I be able to Install Android system update (Software Update) noting that my sprint Galaxy S3 is flashed to Verizon Prepaid.
7) Network Signal Weak in my House
I am constantly having trouble getting network signal (bars) in my house. I always have to more my phone closer to the window to get better Network signal. Can a signal booster work for my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 on the Verizon prepaid network? B) if not What is a solution recommended for this problem?