Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mr._Administrator Mr._Pseudonym's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cdmaflasher View Post
    In my opinion the more we share for free the more people will turn into 1-5$ flashers and ruin our market and income. So if we are to limit the information they can get easily and without actually researching we can keep our market alive. Because if everyone can do it the value will drop. Now that may sound like an egotistical thing to do, but you have to think about the big picture, some of us do this for living. If I am spending all my time helping people make money for free than i can't afford rent, bills, and Chinese food. A lot of members are casual flashers and don't profit from this, others put food on their table with it. Thats where basic economics kick in. Corporation fight tooch and nail to maintain profits by....wait for it.....beating the competition. So if we create more competition we lose and they lose because they are killing the market they enter, its a lose-lose.
    :^, Heh. By contrast, I earn my living by creating the silicon wafers that get made into the silicon chips that make modern electronics possible. So, the more cheaply people can get their cellophones flashed, and the more phones get bricked by $5.00 flashers, the more new phones people will buy, and thus the more silicon wafers our factory can sell. Soooo, I hope our site helps the number of "Trasher Flashers" to double.

;^) Heh, heh, hehhhhh!
    Last edited by Mr._Pseudonym; 03-30-2010 at 03:17 PM.
    Official CricKet Mafia member

Thats plain evil lol.

And gravy your not banned in any way i dont know why you cant sign in and i did try to fix it. Ill look into to it some more.

Just double checked your ips and all are not on the banned list and they are not banned in my control panel.

Try accessing through a proxy.
    Last edited by r0mster; 03-31-2010 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cdmaflasher View Post
    Thats plain evil lol.

And gravy your not banned in any way i dont know why you cant sign in and i did try to fix it. Ill look into to it some more.

Just double checked your ips and all are not on the banned list and they are not banned in my control panel.

Try accessing through a proxy.
    Man who patrols m-f.us for spamming posts, I reported some for ya. 5 pointless posts in one thread.
    Also for gravy double check your password and also see if you can reset it. I had to play with mine after the update. for some reason it thought it needed caps lock on.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    In case you doidn't know mobile-files.com is not mobile-files.us, Admin @ m-f.us chose a popular name, there are others also but by far gurus has them beat. We are more friendly and more helpful in my opinion.
    Gurus does not have paid memberships we welcome everyone noob or veteran flashers.

But what I am saying is that [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is not back and most likely will never be back. It will always have copy cat sites with similar names but it will never be the same site, owners, Admins, Mods or even members.
    you're all right , it will never be the same.....mo-fi.com was one of the the best flashing sites, now it's a f******g Nazi site.

Newb

Just want to clearify from what i know. The Mobile-files*com and Mobile-files*us are not the same. It just that MF are so popular and after it offline poeple are so dead need it them that how it got *us but it not the same people who ran the *com. yeah i missed the *com. Anyone regconize my username heheheheh first post too.

BABY NEWB
    Mobile Files Advisor

Just for clarification, it is NOT the same people running it. Unlocker started the original Mobile-Files.com and he has no part of the Mobile-Files.us. He is the one who created SETool and used the forum originally to support that product.
    Naturally, many of us deeply missed the original and as we started finding MF.us, there were those, such as myself, who were well know from the original MF.com, and were offered "jobs" similar to those we held on the original MF.com. In my case, moderator of the Motorola section, just as held from the original.

Just on an unrelated side note that I think is funny, I became the moderator on MF.us about 11 hours after registering, and here on CDMA Gurus, it was 2 hours after registering when I was given the position. That is going to be a hard record to break. LOL
    Last edited by drkcobra; 05-19-2010 at 12:13 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345