Join Today
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    Here is a step by step tutorial [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] it has a shipped Sprint ROM linked in step 3. Your unlocker is a GPS unlocker. Try flashing the Sprint ROM but DON"T LET THE CUSTOMIZATION RUN. You could also try a hard reset before going to the extent of going back to OC.
    It took the stock ROM and loaded it just fine. Now I only see one welcomehead screen (HTC smart mobility). It stays up for about 10-11 seconds. Then says "No Radio" goes back into the boot loop. Thanks for your help. Any other Ideas ???
    If you are helped, hit the Thanks button. (Us Noob's need the Rep)

Walk in peace

Quote Originally Posted by Help View Post
    It took the stock ROM and loaded it just fine. Now I only see one welcomehead screen (HTC smart mobility). It stays up for about 10-11 seconds. Then says "No Radio" goes back into the boot loop. Thanks for your help. Any other Ideas ???
    Take a look at this post on ppcgeeks.com [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] it may or may not work. But at this point what will it hurt, Right? There are many more posts discussing this issue on both xda and ppcgeeks. I've had it happen but usually flashing the new radio or Sprint shipped ROM solves it.
    It could also be a hardware issue...

I am downloading the ROM now. Not that it matters (the phone being in paper-weight mode), but are these GPS?

First install the following ROM and do not let customizations to run after install after it boots.
    1. ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Titan/Users/Im...RUU_signed.rar
    Then relock the phone. After install verify you have bootloader 1.07 or 1.06( I forget which)
    2. ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Titan/Users/ImCoK...n_Relocker.exe
    Then install this rom and do not let customizations run.
    3. ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Titan/CarrierRoms..._0718_Ship.exe

How do I tell if I have bootloader 1.07 or 1.06. Or does not matter at this point?

Walk in peace

I am downloading the ROM now. Not that it matters (the phone being in paper-weight mode), but are these GPS?

First install the following ROM and do not let customizations to run after install after it boots.
    1. ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Titan/Users/Im...RUU_signed.rar
    Then relock the phone. After install verify you have bootloader 1.07 or 1.06( I forget which)
    2. ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Titan/Users/ImCoK...n_Relocker.exe
    Then install this rom and do not let customizations run.
    3. ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Titan/CarrierRoms..._0718_Ship.exe

How do I tell if I have bootloader 1.07 or 1.06. Or does not matter at this point?
    This is one way of try to restore the phone to original shipped pre GPS state, You'll be able to tell the bootloader by going into the bootloader screen.

It is a pain to unbrick but it is possible. Always possible it depends on your time and patience. Last one I did took me a week to get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    This is one way of try to restore the phone to original shipped pre GPS state, You'll be able to tell the bootloader by going into the bootloader screen.

It is a pain to unbrick but it is possible. Always possible it depends on your time and patience. Last one I did took me a week to get it done.
    I flashed it twice with Sprint_2.17_OS_RUU_signed.nbh stock ROM. It loaded "Update Complete, UPDATE SUCCESS". But bootloader is still SPL-240.
    I guess tomorow be searching xda ppcgeeks. I'm going to bed here soon. I'll check back in the morning, just in case you Gurus think of anything else I might try.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.
    You guys rock, I didnt know you could return one from GPS. This is a very Knowledgeable site. thanks again

Walk in peace

I flashed it twice with Sprint_2.17_OS_RUU_signed.nbh stock ROM. It loaded "Update Complete, UPDATE SUCCESS". But bootloader is still SPL-240.
    I guess tomorow be searching xda ppcgeeks. I'm going to bed here soon. I'll check back in the morning, just in case you Gurus think of anything else I might try.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.
    You guys rock, I didnt know you could return one from GPS. This is a very Knowledgeable site. thanks again
    It's not always recommended to revert to pre GPS but it can be done.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast