Join Today
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Angry Mogul No Radio fix

Has anyone found a way to repair a HTC Mogul, That boots thru the first welcomehead,. The second welcomehead boots for about 5-6 seconds and says "NO Radio" in the lower part of the screen. Then it just repeats to process (the boot loop).
    I have not found been able to find a fix for this, I've been searching for a while.

Thanks For Your Help
    If you are helped, hit the Thanks button. (Us Noob's need the Rep)

Walk in peace

Quote Originally Posted by Help View Post
    Has anyone found a way to repair a HTC Mogul, That boots thru the first welcomehead,. The second welcomehead boots for about 5-6 seconds and says "NO Radio" in the lower part of the screen. Then it just repeats to process (the boot loop).
    I have not found been able to find a fix for this, I've been searching for a while.

Thanks For Your Help
    Simple fix is flash a new radio. Her is a link to one [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    easiest way is to put the nbh file on the root of ur SD card rename it to titaimg.nbh and put the phone into bootloader. then follow the onscreen directions. After that it should boot.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    Simple fix is flash a new radio. Her is a link to one [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    easiest way is to put the nbh file on the root of ur SD card rename it to titaimg.nbh and put the phone into bootloader. then follow the onscreen directions. After that it should boot.
    It loaded the radio file fine. IT says "Update Complete, UPDATE SUCCESS". But it still just does the boot loop and says "No Radio" .
    The simple fix never works for me. Is there another way?

Walk in peace

Quote Originally Posted by Help View Post
    It loaded the radio file fine. IT says "Update Complete, UPDATE SUCCESS". But it still just does the boot loop and says "No Radio" .
    The simple fix never works for me. Is there another way?
    How far have you got into flashing this Titan? Are you flashing to cricket? What is the SPL version #? Was it a GPS ROM originaly? Who was the original carrier? Have you tried flashing back to a carrier shipped exe ROM? Alot more question but lets go with these to start.

I found two of these. out of a box of junk phones I got for some work I did. (The other one has a bad usb I think. I charges but the computer doesnt see it. It seams to work other than that)
    They both have custom Cricket Roms. This one is a Sprint. SPL-2.40.Olipro,CPLD-9. No, I have not Flashed it to a Sprint ROM. I think this is a GPS ROM, but I'm not sure. How do I find out and what stock ROM would I use? and yes I want them on CricKet.

Walk in peace

Here is a step by step tutorial [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] it has a shipped Sprint ROM linked in step 3. Your unlocker is a GPS unlocker. Try flashing the Sprint ROM but DON"T LET THE CUSTOMIZATION RUN. You could also try a hard reset before going to the extent of going back to OC.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast