Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Throttlig?!! What Now

The ------ are very slow themselves i called costumer seevice, they gave a few tips to make it run faster but it didnt work.

Newb

Anyone figure this out yet?
    Last edited by taskforce81; 05-01-2014 at 08:16 PM.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by taskforce81 View Post
    Anyone figure this out yet?
    It seems like verizon changed plans, so there is no more unlimited data on the prepaid, is this correct?
    Last edited by carcetz; 05-03-2014 at 04:40 AM. Reason: mistake

Newb

My bad i was looking at the smartphone prepaid one.

Newb

@elisa191 - You sound like you know what you’re talking about. The only person on the entire internet that does.
    I am not a flasher/seller. I am a customer who purchased a flashed mifi 2200 from ebay in April 2013. Well, I was given the CDMA workshop along with a ----- phone and instructions on how to re-flash my mifi when needed – at that point there were a lot of outages and I guess that is how my seller decided to fix it.
    I have flashed my mifi many many times, and I even bought a 2nd ----- phone recently to see if that would fix the throttling problem. It did for about a week, then I was slow again. Both ----- phones are slow, I even let them expire to see if it would reset – no go.
    I would be happy to purchase either the instructions from you on what I need to do (for my eyes only), or send you the damn thing if you could flash it to make it work (I’m not liking this option so much, as it may need to be reflashed frequently). Right now, it barely works an Iphone…and my girls are going crazy without the roku (Dora is in high demand).

Apprentice

you could use a vzw android if u didnt want to hastle with reflashing all the time and just tether it

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast