Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Throttlig?!! What Now

Reckin why they wanna be mean to us ....... Some of you gurus hurry up and come up with us all a fix. Thanks in advance!!!!

Apprentice

lol,,,bc they can charge $15 per gigabyte. Instead of giving away 100gigs for $10/month

BANNED

Guys........

I can not tell you how to get around this because it would cost me a lot of money in Non-Compete penalties but what I can tell you is that if you go back and read Rich's comment very carefully you will be pointed in the right direction.

Also I CAN tell you this

I provided the answer in several of my posts almost two years ago and most of you guys laughed at me about it......

So if I were looking I would decipher Riches comment and my old posts

The answer is out there you just have to go get it!

elisa191

Apprentice

"Data hogs with an unlimited package will be identified as one of the top 5-percent once they go over a 2 GB limit. Verizon will resume the user's true 3G speed once the congestion on the nearby cell site subsides. Depending on the duration of the heavy traffic, the throttling could last minutes or for several hours. Throttling could also stop once a user's phone connects to another cell tower". -Verizon
    Last edited by alcatrazcc; 04-13-2014 at 04:11 AM.

I had a flashed mifi that had been throttled and it was throttled for 2 straight weeks, I'm not for sure if it would have ever went back to the pre- throttled speed. So i'm not sure that verizon is using the network optimization as indicated above, or just permanently throttling these accounts. I don't think that they have to play by the rules in this matter.

Newb

So this wouldn't happen with an extravert?

- - - Updated - - -

I think they are permanently throttling the accounts, mine is been throttled for about 3 weeks now.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast