Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Yes my solution is tested by quite a few members and works great so if interested pm me
    I am Dex's Lab of the Ohio Cricket Mafia
    Latest Exploit:
    Official Cricket TP2 and TP Rom from the Mafia
    Next Exploit:
    Palm Pixi Rom
    Quote:Pwnage is best served VIA USB Cable!!!!!!!!!

BANNED for breaking the rules

its actually a very simple trick to make it work with npst

Newb

Default cant get mms to work

i manage to get mine working with lg download and 9100 dll to get spc from nv edit on service tab change the service programming code to 0's and loade the prl. i used my generic evdo writer that came with the solution i bought for the blackberries from beezlewaxin but im having problems with the mms sending and reciving i try to reade the filesys with bitpim but it wont let me access it tryed changed in it to dm mode and setting it up as the 9100 but no luck anyone have some insite. i have text and call and internet going but no mms.

Newb

i think i figured out how to fully flash it but i haven't been able to test it. will someone try please and let me know if it works.

1. spc-use lg download with 9100 dll method, or use cdma workshop spc calculator--also use either of these for prl

2. mms & wap use bitpim, access filesystem, u need to edit 2 files. 1st under 'ows' folder select file 'paramtable1.fil' & save on your computer, then EXPAND FOLDER CALLED 'NVM'THEN HIGHLIGHT FOLDER CALLED 'LGNV' SELECT FILE CALLED 'LGNV_MMS_000.NV' & SAVE ON YOUR COMPUTER

3. now open them (one by one)with a hex editor. i use 'winhex' google it, its free. once u open them look to the right side & you will see the usual wap & mms settings. change to the usual cricket or metro settings . just type over the exising settings, if you mess up dont backspace(or use the spacebar) just close it, dont save, and start over. then overwrite thses edited files to phone with bitpim. always make sure you save the original files just in case.

4. i also noticed that if the phone is already active on cricket, and you try to edit the filesystem, you might get an error 'access to file system has been blocked by carrier' or something like that. so do your editing before you activate it.

you can find a little help here on how to get files you need for mms ect..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Newb

can you sell me them wholesale?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123