Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pctech101 View Post
    I realize this, but does anyone have another method of SPC retrieval for this handset?
    I have read that the 9100 dll and LG Download can retrieve it but everytime I try to NVEdit read, it asks for SPC, so I dont see how that method works?

Dex, do not respond. You cricket solution is not what I need or want. Don't you dare tell me you got a solution again.
    Just hit O.K. when it asks 4 the SPC. It should read the SPC regardless. That works on the LX265 & several other phones NEway. This reads only. U cannot write with this method.
    If U don't have NEthing useful 2 post, don't post NEthing @ all

Quote Originally Posted by ar2ro77 View Post
    Anybody knows how to read spc for prepaid lg vx5600...I tried workshop but does not read it with the lg method.
    Ok after fighting with several forums and different programs this is how I did it. cdma ws ver 2.7 send 16 digit password all zeros then read lg method spc. You can then change it to what ever you would like. If this helps push the thanks button.

Ok ran across another vx5600pp that did not like this soulution so I used spc generator 6.8 which worked like a charm (a simple google search will net you the software)
    Last edited by fugarwee; 04-21-2010 at 12:23 PM.

Newb

lg-download and read dll9100
    will give spc
    then lgnpst
    dll8560 and nv
    sorry for my English but I use translators....
    Louis (Guatemala) (Utah, West Valley)

Newb

gl download only read for spc with dll9100 do not edit anything with this method flash so more

BABY NEWB

Quote Originally Posted by pctech101 View Post
    I realize this, but does anyone have another method of SPC retrieval for this handset?
    I have read that the 9100 dll and LG Download can retrieve it but everytime I try to NVEdit read, it asks for SPC, so I dont see how that method works?

Dex, do not respond. You cricket solution is not what I need or want. Don't you dare tell me you got a solution again.
    That method Works hit nv edit i know it ask for spc just clik ok leave it as is and it will work Will read and show u spc No Doubt about It Use it all day i get 3-9 of these From another dealer so thats enouf Proof to me You must have lg Download profecional Version i dont know If i can Post But will not To be safe

For the member phxwilder that reported this thread and used the following reason:

This is the reason that the user gave:
    i cant fdind out the spc code for my lg vx5600 phone its not 0000000
    Read through the thread and give the SPC calc in CDMA WS 3.5 a try, Feel free to post for help but do not use the report post button again for this purpose. review the posted rules linked below. and good luck.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast