Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Newb

I need the Samsung PST (v. 1.0.002 or other that works) and the U350.dll driver. The phone is a Verizon SCH-U350 (pre-paid).

(I already searched this forum. One page says "The U350 DLL you are looking is alrready posted by " - but the page it refers to here doesn't have any links to the driver. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])

Details:

I have instructions on getting internet on my PC via this phone (for $1/day). The instructions are here:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

They used PST V. 1.0.002. I got a cable/driver CD for the phone, and I installed the CD. Windows 7 sees the phone. I got that version of PST (valid?) from Rapidshare, but when I plug the phone in it doesn't list the phone. I searched the CD for the .dll, and there are no .dll files on the CD. I spent hours Googling and searching Rapidshare for the .dll file. The instructions say I need the .dll file.

Thanks

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    I need the Samsung PST (v. 1.0.002 or other that works) and the U350.dll driver. The phone is a Verizon SCH-U350 (pre-paid).

(I already searched this forum. One page says "The U350 DLL you are looking is alrready posted by " - but the page it refers to here doesn't have any links to the driver. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])

Details:

I have instructions on getting internet on my PC via this phone (for $1/day). The instructions are here:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

They used PST V. 1.0.002. I got a cable/driver CD for the phone, and I installed the CD. Windows 7 sees the phone. I got that version of PST (valid?) from Rapidshare, but when I plug the phone in it doesn't list the phone. I searched the CD for the .dll, and there are no .dll files on the CD. I spent hours Googling and searching Rapidshare for the .dll file. The instructions say I need the .dll file.

Thanks
    Uploading it now for you. Sit tight and your problem will be solved.

Old Timer

Here you go:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Drivers are included.

Newb

Thanks! I have Verizon, not Cricket, but I guess that will work. I'll download it later on today.

Quote Originally Posted by smitty68521 View Post
    Here you go:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Drivers are included.

Old Timer

You aren't going to find a Cricket DLL for that phone. Cricket didn't offer it. You are going to simply load up the MMC file and then enter the MDN where appropriate. And BAM you are done.

Hope this helps.

Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Hey guys...Im not sure if im posting in the right place or if this goes in the Android Forum...but I'm looking for the Dll and Bin file for the Samsung I500 Fascinate for Verizon....any help or advice will be much appreciated....Thank's.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast