Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Full Flash the VX9200 to Cricket help....Also most LG handsets using LGNPST

wheres the link to the tutorials at

Newb

Default Re: Full Flash the VX9200 to Cricket help....Also most LG handsets using LGNPST

Hello,
    I am new to the forum so I apologize if this post is in the wrong thread but none of the photo's on this post are active anymore. I am just about to start flashing my new vx11000 as I believe I have obtained all the necessary files and have gotten my phone to work properly with bitpm. Wondering if you may be able to re-post the photo's as I would really like to see this post to before I try to attempt my flash. I have read RIP's post on the full flash but am a little confused about getting the call and txt operations to work first.

Quote Originally Posted by tonedeph View Post
    Hello,
    I am new to the forum so I apologize if this post is in the wrong thread but none of the photo's on this post are active anymore. I am just about to start flashing my new vx11000 as I believe I have obtained all the necessary files and have gotten my phone to work properly with bitpm. Wondering if you may be able to re-post the photo's as I would really like to see this post to before I try to attempt my flash. I have read RIP's post on the full flash but am a little confused about getting the call and txt operations to work first.
    It appears that the img links from post 1 are dead. They were hosted on a different website that is now dead. Although if you can wait til Monday I can put something together.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    It appears that the img links from post 1 are dead. They were hosted on a different website that is now dead. Although if you can wait til Monday I can put something together.
    Do you happen to have anything, yet?

Quote Originally Posted by digital87 View Post
    Do you happen to have anything, yet?
    I haven't had a chance, haven't had any LG phones come in lately.

Newb

Smitty, thanks for the tutorial. I was going to give it a try, but all the links gone. Any chance you can update them/repost?

Quote Originally Posted by thesmitty68521 View Post
    This is a tutorial that is basically the same as Berry's from HOFO. Only, I made the snapshots all by myself. lol

These settings are pretty much the same for any handset that uses the LGNPST.

You will always need the DLL, LGNPST 1.1 (Lab Version), and a usb cable. If I have to tell you that you need the phone.....Well, then you probably shouldn't even have a phone.

This tutorial will assume you already wrote the PRL to the phone.

This part is self explanatory. Remember, look at the top of the screenshot. You will see the same corresponding category on the left.

Where you see the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and the funny phone [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], replace that with your mobile device number.

Now, for the MMS:

Make sure you follow close attention to these settings. Remember sometimes when you activate the handset, the settings will revert. That is fine, just go back and adjust them back to the Cricket settings.

You now have an ENV3 fully flashed to Cricket service. Enjoy

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast