Join Today

Site Sponsor

Default Fixed Wireless Terminal for use on U.S. based GSM provider

Has any one tested this device [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or one like it in the U.S. ?

My phone I use on MVNO AT&T service has faster internet than my AT&T DSL so I am thinking of going wireless for my home phone and internet!

1.8Mbps on HSPA+ vs 777kpbs on DSL

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Tks
    AT
    ESN swaping is not illegal, it is illegal to [U][B]CLONE[/B][/U] a ESN to defraud service. Per the law you can't have two devices, with the same ESN [B]Ex A CLONE[/B] with intention to defraud service. (This technical "ESN change" rule was changed by the FCC in 2001 due to Authentication and other "cloning prevention" methods adopted by carriers.)

Default Re: Fixed Wireless Terminal for use on U.S. based GSM provider

Here is another device like in kind [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    ESN swaping is not illegal, it is illegal to [U][B]CLONE[/B][/U] a ESN to defraud service. Per the law you can't have two devices, with the same ESN [B]Ex A CLONE[/B] with intention to defraud service. (This technical "ESN change" rule was changed by the FCC in 2001 due to Authentication and other "cloning prevention" methods adopted by carriers.)

Quote Originally Posted by AtomTrainer View Post
    Here is another device like in kind [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Looks interesting let us know if it works well. Also what MVNO are you on and what area/device.

I use an AT&T MVNO also but get 5-8Mbps in my brick house and 9-12Mbps a mile away on HSPA+ no LTE yet

I am on Airvoice with a iphone 4s, about to go to H2O for the unlimited data,,, I get better transfers in town but i am in the sticks... i have swamp as my back yard! look up 201 elaine st 70380 on google earth. The closest tower to me is like 12 miles! I was on boost I have a HTC EVO View I swapped to boost but they are cutting you back when you hit 2.5Gigs now..

- - - Updated - - -

We just got upgraded to HSPA+ last summer on the tower i am hitting. Before we would get less that 1Mbps.. At least its fast enough to stream netflix now.. I cant even to that on my DSL... And Bellsouth / The new at&t cant seam to figure out why my DSL is so SLOW!
    Last edited by AtomTrainer; 01-31-2014 at 09:36 PM.